PDA

View Full Version : Jewelz

K & L
03-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey Everyone! Well we've done it again. We've added to the Doyle household. I swore NO MORE...but...she tugged and tugged at my heart strings. She won Kevin over a long time ago but I kept saying NO! Anyway we finally caught her at the park to have fixed and return. She turned out to be so loving and friendly we just couldn't put her back. She is healthy, tested negative, and is now fixed. She was accepted with little to no aggression and has picked up the routine quickly. I'm not getting any younger and it's getting harder and harder to keep caring for all these, but guess we'll continue till health won't allow. So here she is (not good pictures since they're off my phone) JEWELZ....
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0dd11b3127ccef9e803bc925b00000030O02Abs2jNq5Zsg e3nwk/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0dd11b3127ccef9e9d40e736600000030O02Abs2jNq5Zsg e3nwk/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

slick
03-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Hi Lisa: Funny - I was just thinking of you the other day, honest. Driving to work I happened to see a couple of kitties wandering down the sidewalk and you came to mind - with all your rescuing.

Jewelz is gorgeous and I love her markings. Welcome to the warm indoor sweet pie. Smooches....:love::love:

K & L
03-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Lisa: Funny - I was just thinking of you the other day, honest. Driving to work I happened to see a couple of kitties wandering down the sidewalk and you came to mind - with all your rescuing.

Jewelz is gorgeous and I love her markings. Welcome to the warm indoor sweet pie. Smooches....:love::love:

Thanks for thinking of me! I think of everyone often myself. I'm just so busy and barely have time for anything. Can you believe we've been doing the park at least 10 or more years!! We have a lot of trapping to do this time. There are so many new ones. Jewelz has been there since a kitten but you would never know it. She even rolls on her back for belly rubs. When we took her in to be fixed the vet called and said she was out on their counter belly up letting everyone pet her! Unbelievable!!:eek:

Karen
03-30-2010, 07:38 PM
What a pretty, sweet face!

phesina
03-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Oh, what a beautiful little kitty! Welcome home, Jewelz!

Grace
03-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Look at that long tail!!

She's lovely. I see her and remember Hazel - another of your calico rescues.

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Hi Lisa, It's great to see you posting again.:) I think she must've been the cat that you mentioned that Kevin wanted to adopt from the park in one of your pm's to me.;)

Well she's a calico and I know how much you them.:) She sure is a beauty and her personality sounds wonderful.:) I guess she doesn't have the "tude" that most calico's have. Ziggy has really come out of her shell now and she'll also lay belly up and then meow in her tiny wee voice and then she'll let me give her a good belly rub. Enjoy her.:) I hope that the rest of your fur family is doing well.

K & L
03-31-2010, 04:54 AM
Look at that long tail!!

She's lovely. I see her and remember Hazel - another of your calico rescues.

Oh how I remember Hazel. I still long and cry over her.:( Jewelz has that same sweet temperment.

K & L
03-31-2010, 04:55 AM
Hi Lisa, It's great to see you posting again.:) I think she must've been the cat that you mentioned that Kevin wanted to adopt from the park in one of your pm's to me.;)

Well she's a calico and I know how much you them.:) She sure is a beauty and her personality sounds wonderful.:) I guess she doesn't have the "tude" that most calico's have. Ziggy has really come out of her shell now and she'll also lay belly up and then meow in her tiny wee voice and then she'll let me give her a good belly rub. Enjoy her.:) I hope that the rest of your fur family is doing well.

Yes this is the one! Kevin and Jewelz conspired against me and they won.;) Time will tell if the Tude develops. She's still a little shy around here with all being so new. I will get you a picture of Ziggy's brother Chowder real soon. He's HUGE!!

Medusa
03-31-2010, 06:46 AM
OMG, a Calico, my favorite! She's beautiful, such a sweet little face! Congrats to everyone! :love:

Barbara
03-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Lisa, I missed you. But how could you find time for the internet with such a cute little doll all new in the household;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-31-2010, 07:19 AM
What a beautiful calico girl!!! Thank you so much for giving this sweety a good warm house!!!!:love:

Laura's Babies
03-31-2010, 08:04 AM
I find her markings amazing and unusual! That makes her even more special and beautiful! Congratulations to you and Jewelz!

Freedom
03-31-2010, 09:09 AM
Such a pretty calico! Determined to get in, wasn't she? Hehe. Nice to hear from you!

catmandu
03-31-2010, 09:48 AM
The Found Cats :)and I want to Con Cat Ulate you on finding such a Beautiful Young Lady Cat^^
What a Treasure Jewelz ^^is and quite the determined Cat ^^ too.:cool:
Our Awesome Angels Companions Army must have told her Lisa what Wonderful Guardians you and Kevin are and placed Jewelz where you would find her and fall in Love:love::love:
The Quality Of Mercy is not strained
And falls like the rain from Heaven
And blesses both those who give and those who recieve.:love::love:
You will have so many yaers of love with Jewelz and she will be such a Great Furr Ever Companion:):)
Co Cat Ulations Again:love::love:

Cataholic
03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
Looks like Jewelz won the cat lotto! :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2010, 11:36 AM
Yes this is the one! Kevin and Jewelz conspired against me and they won.;) Time will tell if the Tude develops. She's still a little shy around here with all being so new. I will get you a picture of Ziggy's brother Chowder real soon. He's HUGE!!
I thought so.:D I'd love to see some new Chowder pictures. Ziggy is huge too and is about 15-16lbs right now.:eek: This must run in the family.:)

kb2yjx
03-31-2010, 11:39 AM
KUDOS on your lovely new addition to the family!!! Jewelz is a beauty!

Prairie Purrs
03-31-2010, 11:52 AM
She's such a lovely girl. Of course you couldn't resist her. One look at that face and I'd melt, too. :love:

lvpets2002
03-31-2010, 12:31 PM
:love: WoW she is Adorable.. I just have a thing for Calicos.. Her markings are so pretty.. Well I know how you feel & I am the same way.. Many Many Congrats for You & Jewelz..

cassiesmom
03-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Awwww, awww! She's beautiful! Welcome, Jewelz!