PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcatcher!

tatsxxx11
03-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Greetings, congrats, soft coos and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Dreamcatcher! What a lovely, lilting, ethereal name for one heavenly creature!:love: You wear the sweetest expression...love it! I'm not sure we've ever had the pleasure of having a pigeon as our featured honoree! What a treat!

I'm so sorry for the passing of your beloved pigeon predecessor. But while no one can ever replace him, it's clear from your Mom's loving tribute, that you're doing one fine job helping o heal her heart, and taking your very own place in her heart, right next to his!:) All of our animal companions are loved equally, if not uniquely!:love: Now as for that Pigeon punk band you're forming, that's something I'd give the house to see!:D:cool::p What a blessing you are to your Mom, bringing so much joy and happiness to her days! I can just picture you now, wings spread, flying above her head as she rides her bike! You're one special girl Dreamcatcher, and your Mommy so lucky to have you in her life! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, celebrating with your proud Mom! Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Dreamcatcher!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Dreamcatcher you are one gorgeous girl for sure!!! :love:

It sounds like you are quite the character!!! What fun it must be to be best pals with you. I hope you and your loving guardian are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

susanswatlin518
03-30-2010, 05:18 PM
THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO THE NEXT BIG THING! SID VICIOUS, JOE STRUMMER, RAMONES AND MY FAVES-BONO AND U2-SURELY WILL PASS THE TORCH TO THIS BIRD! I LOVE THE STUDS! I AM A 50 YEAR OLD NY CAT LADY-BUT THEY ARE SNOOZING NOW-SO DON'T WORRY! I THINK YOU SHOULD-IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY-GET THIS SENSATION'S FACE IN LOCAL PAPERS THERE. I THINK THIS BIRD WILL BE BIG! HAPPY PET OF THE DAY-AND MUCH SUCCESS! SUSANSWATLIN518 :love::love::love::love::love:

bobsmom
03-30-2010, 10:09 PM
You are a gorgeous bird Dreamcatcher. We love pigeons and we even love the wild ones. They are so interesting and the array of colors seems endless. Dan knows alot about them and points out the males and females to me. He knows the young ones and who is related to who and what not. He knows what genes are dominant and all kinds of stuff. He's always telling me about Grizzles, Checks, Blue Bars, etc.