PDA

View Full Version : Shadow

LHCamry
03-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Shadow.....What a beautiful baby you are. And a special one at that.
I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

An Animal Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
03-30-2010, 09:24 AM
Good morning beautiful Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Poodles lovers near and far are so happy to see you up on the big screen today...make that doggie lovers everywhere!:) Those are some cool shades you're sporting, hehe!:cool: You really do have it all goin' on, don't you Shadow? Hero, best friend and loving companion to your Mom, generously dispensing fuzzy love to so many in need through your therapy work..you're the perfect pup package Shadow, truly an angel, heaven sent! And while it's nice to have your official therapy dog certification, earn that CGC, it's clear you're already a service dog (to your Mom) and therapy dog of the highest order! Your Mommy is rightfully proud of her furry soulmate, and we here so happy to honor you as our most deserving Dog of the Day...you're an inspiration to doggies and humans alike!:love: Enjoy a very happy day Shadow, celebrating with your Mom and all of our adoring friends and fans at the nursing home! How excited they'll be to hear the big news! Big hugs and lots of kisses to you, beautiful Shadow!:love::love::love:

Momo
03-30-2010, 11:11 AM
What a cool lil' doggie you are...and cute to boot!
What a tiny bundle of love and service!
Enjoy your DOTD status, Shadow! :love:

Daisy and Delilah
03-30-2010, 04:27 PM
We are really hoping one of our favorite people is lurking here today to see the likes of you, Mr. Shadow. You are absolutely precious!! Our Mom keeps saying we have to get a Poodle. Every time she sees a Poodle, she goes crazy!! She's dancing around the room right now, chanting how beautiful you are. SMOOCHIES ALL AROUND FOR YOU, SWEETHEART!!! All day kisses from us, please. What a great little man you are for helping Mommy with her asthma. Such a fantastic job you're doing. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Happiness always!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

irish
03-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Shadow, what a pretty boy you are. And mommy's hero too, to alert to her asthma. I hope you have lots more loving years together. Wish I could give you a hug and a treat, sweet boy. Congratulations Shadow, on being our DOTD.

chocolatepuppy
03-30-2010, 10:28 PM
You're a cutie Shadow! One of my dream dogs is a little black poodle!;) Congrats on DOTD!:D