PDA

View Full Version : Frisbee

manda99
10-17-2002, 10:12 AM
I took Smokey down to the park to play frisbee yesterday. This was the first time that he caught it in the air! Usually he'd fumble or not be fast enough... But he was all over it yesterday. It was so cute.
And when I'd have it in my hand he would be jumping SO high to try to get it. I'd never see him spring up so high so many times in a row.
Fun fun fun!

Even though at one point we were running all over the place and we got tripped up and I fell in the middle of the park. How embarassing. I just laughed, he looked at me, cocked his head to the side like "Oops, sorry" and then took off running again.
Silly guy.

OK, that's all. Just wanted to share.
-Amanda-

ownerof3dogs
10-18-2002, 08:52 PM
That is so cool that your dog can catch frisbees. My dog doesn't really like to catch them. especially the hard plastic ones. He like the cloth ones better.

Don't feel embaressed about falling. That happened to me once too. But I was a the beach with my other dog Zeus. And I had him on a leach. And I said "let go chase the seagulls" and startd to run and I tripped over my own foot and flew on to the pavement. Everyone was laughing at me including myself. The cutest part was that Zeus saw that I fell and stopppd and picked up his on leach and brought it to me. He's so cute :)

anna_66
10-20-2002, 08:00 AM
Did it take you a long time overall to get Smokey to catch the frisbee? I've tried with Roxey, but she still just watches & chases it:rolleyes: she won't try & catch it!
Anyways, I'm happy for you both, I'm sure right now you feel like a proud mother, I know I would!
CONGRATS SMOKEY!