PDA

View Full Version : Whoopie! I'll be back in the hospital

davidpizzica
03-26-2010, 10:41 AM
On April 1st I'll be in the hands of the whitecoats again. My cardiologist wants to do a heart catheterization on me. It's not the most fun thing for me to do, but I've had it done before so I kinda know what to expect. So it's back to at least one day of hospital food (ugh!) and those (bleep!) (bleep!) hospital gowns!

moosmom
03-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Yo Babe,

Remember, the split in the hospital gown goes IN THE BACK!!!! I also suggest you wear underwear unless you want frost bite on your buns.;)

I'm sure everything will turn out well. I'll call you after lunch today. Sorry I missed your call.

lvpets2002
03-26-2010, 11:50 AM
:) Yup best wear those undies & dont be Mooning the nursess..:p Hey Best of Luck & Sure Hope All Goes Ok.. I am sure it will.. Post when you can of the outcome..

happylabs
03-26-2010, 11:53 AM
On April 1st I'll be in the hands of the whitecoats again. My cardiologist wants to do a heart catheterization on me. It's not the most fun thing for me to do, but I've had it done before so I kinda know what to expect. So it's back to at least one day of hospital food (ugh!) and those (bleep!) (bleep!) hospital gowns!

Wishing you well David. I had a cardiac cath about 4 years ago. I was scared to death but it went fine and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was happily in la-la-land while they did the procedure and when I woke up they gave me toast and tea! I don't even get that kind of service at home. :D

Cinder & Smoke
03-26-2010, 01:11 PM
So it's back to at least one day of hospital food (ugh!)
and those (bleep!) (bleep!) hospital gowns!

Hey, the food isn't so bad - if you're hungree enough!

The "Gown" ??
An easy fix ... tell your Nurse that you want the matching PANTS!

Don't furget to cinch up the waist string :eek:;
and get 'em on Front side to the FRONT -
(The reason for THAT will eventually become obvious.)

:D

kokopup
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I hope all goes well for you and the procedure shows everything as being OK. I had that procedure myself a short time back. Everything Should go like clockwork because they have it down to ALMOST science. I have always said that medicine is a Science like Engineering, they just haven't figured it out yet. Avoid talking to the nurses while still under the influence of the Anesthesia, there is no telling what you might say. I got in trouble years ago because I was to chatty while going under. ;):D

smokey the elder
03-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Don't want to "flash" the nurses, huh?:p I hope all comes out well.

Laura's Babies
03-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Take care David!

davidpizzica
03-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks, everyone. I'm sort of looking forward to it and also looking forward for the whole thing to be over with! Lady's human, I'll try not to say anything while I'm under the influence there. Phred, I'm having this done at Shadyside Hospital.

wombat2u2004
03-27-2010, 06:34 AM
Davy.....best of luck old mate. ;)

Medusa
03-27-2010, 07:01 AM
Best wishes to you, David. You've had your share of health issues, haven't you?

Alysser
03-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Aw David, I'm sorry to read that. I hate hopsitals. :( I hope it all goes well for you! It makes it easier when you've bene through it before.

RICHARD
03-27-2010, 11:03 AM
O.k. David,

Since you have 'been there, done that' before?

You got the routine down.....

No problem, get your butt well....and I'll charge up the remote control for ya.

gini
03-27-2010, 11:09 AM
David, all of us will be thinking about you on April Fool's Day with prayers that all goes well for you. Perhaps the hospital food will be a nice surprise and be yummy.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Anikaca77
03-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Good luck!

melissa

carole
03-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Oh bro i am sorry to hear you are going to the hospital again, here's hoping all goes well,with you in spirit ,take care, and all the best.:love:

davidpizzica
03-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Oh bro i am sorry to hear you are going to the hospital again, here's hoping all goes well,with you in spirit ,take care, and all the best.:love:

Thank you, Sis. Hopefully it'll be a one day procedure and be back the next day. If I feel someone's hand there. I'll know it'll be yours!

Daisy and Delilah
03-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Thoughts and prayers going out for you, David. I know you'll do well and I hope the food is great!!:D

carole
03-28-2010, 08:50 PM
You betcha David i will be there.:):D

cassiesmom
03-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Here's a candle and a prayer that all will go well.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=10483282

trayi52
03-29-2010, 06:37 AM
Sorry David that you are having to go through this, my husband goes through this at least once a year. Hope everything goes okay for you, as I am sure it will. Of coures I can't say anything about the hospital food! Hopefully it will be good. You will be in my prayers.

Willie:)