PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of a company called Ticket Quotes?

Catty1
03-26-2010, 10:31 AM
This has to do with theatre and show tickets.

This will sound weird, but I had this really realistic dream, have not had any for a long time, let alone remember them. I was with a bunch of theatre etc people in Vancouver, and there was this guy Paul that worked for the company. I had looked them up on the web in my dream, and found they had a few offices in the States, Canada and the UK.

We were all gathered in an area something like the outdoor deck of the Artist's Club on Granville Island. It was lovely weather - I was wearing bright yellow trousers and a white t shirt with a big yellow flower in the middle of it.

This Paul guy turned and saw me and said, "Hey, you look great!" I started to say thanks, he sat down and pulled me onto his lap and we talked and really hit it off. (I have thought of myself as too tall and whatever to perch on someone's lap LOL).

Of course, I woke up. :(

Anyway...this was just so real that I thought I would post it here.

Paul? You out there? LOL Long greying hair in a loose ponytail...love ponytails on guys! :)

Laura's Babies
03-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Hummmmm.. Nice dream and woke up at the wrong time! DRATS!

Catty1
03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Waking up period was the pits, cause it was only a DREAM! Grrrrrr! lol

wombat2u2004
03-27-2010, 06:09 AM
So what did you do when you woke up ????
I bet you went straight to work on that computer you wrecked !!!! :D:D

Catty1
03-27-2010, 10:16 AM
:p WOM!

I ran the deleted files recovery program. Many of her photos were there - but a GAZILLION of them were from Facebook and Plentyoffish. TOO FUNNY! I guess when you look at a pic, it's stored in the computer cache.

"Aren't you glad a girl did this?" I grinned.

So all is well.

wombat2u2004
03-28-2010, 06:56 AM
:p WOM!

I ran the deleted files recovery program. Many of her photos were there - but a GAZILLION of them were from Facebook and Plentyoffish. TOO FUNNY! I guess when you look at a pic, it's stored in the computer cache.

"Aren't you glad a girl did this?" I grinned.

So all is well.

Whoooooaahhhhhhooooo.....Plentyoffish.com.....one of my old hunting grounds :p