PDA

View Full Version : I am Sooo OUTRAGED---UPDATE POST 32

mr.chiwawa
03-24-2010, 09:21 PM
As most of you know I have a chihuahua..Mister.
Also as I am sure most of you know chihuahuas range between 2 and 6 pounds. So with that being said I will now explain why I am sooo outraged.
I brought Mister to a new dog park in our town made for dogs under 25 pounds. And as Mister was running around doing zoomies I have this women whom I don't know never seen before started asking me if I feed him. And how old and if he is well taken care of. Being blind sided yet somewhat understandable I answered all of her questions. Until this morning when the animal control shows up at my door asking to see the living conditions of my apartment and my dog:eek::eek::eek:
I am sooooooooooooooooooo pissed. After much explaining a.c. said she's a repeat offender of complaining yet the law requires they check each one out. I was told it wont affect me or go onto any offical record. All they did find was Mister lives better then most human kids. Sorry about the rant but I had to vent and I knew this would be the place that understood me to the fullest. Attached below is a picture of Mister. Whom by the way is 4 pounds. Can you feel his ribs well yeah but last I checked that wasnt a sin. Needless to say we will be going back to the "old" dog park

In this one his head looks big but its only because he looked at the camera at the right time
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/Acut4utoo/Mister/24124_376128889169_565369169_349542.jpg (http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/Acut4utoo/Mister/?action=view&current=24124_376128889169_565369169_349542.jpg)
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/Acut4utoo/Mister/24124_377365179169_565369169_352401.jpg (http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/Acut4utoo/Mister/?action=view&current=24124_377365179169_565369169_352401.jpg)

Taz_Zoee
03-24-2010, 09:24 PM
How did she know where you lived? That's not cool. Too bad she doesn't have anything better to do with her life.

Great pix of Mister!! :D :D

caseysmom
03-24-2010, 09:26 PM
What a wierdo, unfortunately the world is full of them. Mister looks fine to me...better than my chubbos.

mr.chiwawa
03-24-2010, 09:44 PM
How did she know where you lived? That's not cool. Too bad she doesn't have anything better to do with her life.

Great pix of Mister!! :D :D

Where the new park is in my town and there is a whoping 600 people in town she went to the town hall. ANd ask to see the list of registered dogs. And where as Mister is the only chi in town she figured it was me and called.:o

caseysmom
03-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Wow what a wierdo. I would have to go back to that dog park and tell her off but thats just me:D

Freedom
03-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Oh my goodness! No matter how "good" you are, having an OFFICIAL VISIT is scary! You just don't know where they are heading, what it is all about. You must have been nervous and then, rather quickly as you got info, furious! OK, title says outraged.

What a waste of official resources!

I can understand they must investigate every complaint . . . to a point. Somewhere along the way, they should be able to charge her with filing false reports. I know that will take more than one, no idea how many. She must be awfully close by now!

Here, the ACO is part of the police dept, to filing false reports is a crime.

And who knows, like the boy who cried wolf, there could be one time when she is correct. That is what makes it worse, because that one time, she may be the only one with enough info to actually help a do that NEEDS help. But by then, no one is going to be listening to her.

Love these pic of Mister, you need to post more of him for us!

Freedom
03-24-2010, 09:59 PM
Oh my goodness! No matter how "good" you are, having an OFFICIAL VISIT is scary! You just don't know where they are heading, what it is all about. You must have been nervous and then, rather quickly as you got info, furious! OK, title says outraged.

What a waste of official resources!

I can understand they must investigate every complaint . . . to a point. Somewhere along the way, they should be able to charge her with filing false reports. I know that will take more than one, no idea how many. She must be awfully close by now!

Here, the ACO is part of the police dept, so filing false reports is a crime.

And who knows, like the boy who cried wolf, there could be one time when she is correct. That is what makes it worse, because that one time, she may be the only one with enough info to actually help a dog that NEEDS help. But by then, no one is going to be listening to her.

Love these pic of Mister, you need to post more of him for us!

Daisy and Delilah
03-24-2010, 10:17 PM
I can imagine how mad I would have been. That is unbelievable. Mister looks great in those pictures. He is a cutie patootie.

I think I would be looking for her too. Grrrrrr........:mad:

chocolatepuppy
03-24-2010, 10:18 PM
I would've been PO'd too! :mad: Mister looks great.:)

MonicanHonda
03-24-2010, 10:57 PM
Mister looks in AMAZING shape. Feeling the ribs is a super good thing. It's sad that people are having misconceptions that their dogs should be fat. Mister is one hot dude. Lol

pomtzu
03-25-2010, 06:40 AM
Mister looks super fine to me! Ideally, you should be able to easily feel a dog's ribs. If you can't - then it's definitely carrying too much weight.

I too would go back to that park just one more time - to find the idiot that turned you in - and to give her a piece of your mind.

I guess all AC is the same everywhere - TOTALLY USELESS. I can't get them to come out here and I've complained numerous times about a big dog running loose and being threatening to me and my outside cat. :mad:

Catherinedana
03-25-2010, 07:20 AM
Does she actually have a dog or does she just go to the dog park to find people to annoy? If she does have a dog, take a look at him and see if animal control needs to be alerted . . .:mad:

happylabs
03-25-2010, 07:38 AM
What??? :eek:
Wow...I would be majorly P-O'D!!!!
He is a Chihuahua. Has this woman never seen one before?!? AND, what did her dog look like? Probably obese.
Glad it worked out okay. Very creepy that this woman found out where you lived and sent the dog warden. She needs to get a life!

Pinot's Mom
03-25-2010, 07:44 AM
I am just stunned! To waste the town resources like that should be a crime in itself. I am so sorry this happened to you; it must have been a devastating feeling. Your pup looks like a very healthy and happy Chihuahua to me! :) Give a kiss to that cutie Mister for me!

Husky_mom
03-25-2010, 10:06 AM
what a whacko!!

I can´t imagine what she´ll do if she ever sees a greyhound, whippet, etc... :rolleyes:

I don´t understand why are some people obssesed with getting their dogs fat.. and any dog who´s properly fit nice muscle is just not properly taken care of... excuse me.. keeping a dog fit IS proper care..

Mister is awesome.. love the pics you posted here and in the other one.. so cute!!!

fritz03
03-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Mister looks good to me,looks well fed and cared for and cute also!

king2005
03-25-2010, 02:13 PM
I had the same sort of thing happen to me a couple years a go.. Some people enjoy causing doo-doo in others lives, JUST because they can.

I would hate for that women to see Digi. Digi is a skeleton with fur, but there is nothing to be done.. shes very healthy, super active, & her body simply cannot put on weight.

carole
03-25-2010, 02:48 PM
i guess this is taking animal welfare to the extreme, sorry you had that happen to you, some people just go overboard, i suppose since she does this all the time we can only hope that she at least reports some that really do need reporting.
I guess she thinks in her own mind she is doing a good deed, but anyone can see your dog is well taken care of ,silly lady.

HoochsMommiee
03-25-2010, 03:24 PM
what a jerk she was

he looks healthy and happy.. maybe she was mad cause he is doing better then her. next time you should fling some poo at her:D

pomtzu
03-25-2010, 05:13 PM
I would hate for that women to see Digi. Digi is a skeleton with fur, but there is nothing to be done.. shes very healthy, super active, & her body simply cannot put on weight.

If she could see one of my brother's dogs, she'd definitely try to have him locked up. Sandy's a mutt, part whippet or greyhound - eats like a horse but looks like she never does. Take a look at her pic - she's the one in the back.

king2005
03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
If she could see one of my brother's dogs, she'd definitely try to have him locked up. Sandy's a mutt, part whippet or greyhound - eats like a horse but looks like she never does. Take a look at her pic - she's the one in the back.

That Dog is FAT compared to Digi lol

Many people just don't understand that some dogs are naturally skin & bones, just like some humans.

When Digi eats her dinner, she looks like a blimp, it's sooooo funny!! She looks like an average dog then lol

moosmom
03-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Ah, just ignore the busy body. She wouldn't be happy unless she makes people miserable.

Adorable pups!!!

Asiel
03-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Mister looks in fine shape and well cared for. I would go back to that park if only to check her out and find out what's her problem.

Asiel
03-25-2010, 06:04 PM

Bet you know who that dog reminds me of...and that's after 20 pounds of food daily...

Alysser
03-25-2010, 07:29 PM
She sounds like an idiot, who looks for every little thing in the world to complain about. If you had been very blunt in answering maybe I could understand, but you answered her up front and honestly. :rolleyes: I'd be PO'ed and yeah she is quite the weirdo.

DriftyAlison0
03-25-2010, 08:19 PM
She is a jerk. I would go back and if I saw her I would yell to others that she is a freaking jerk and likes to complain.

If she loves fat dogs so much then she would of loved Boggles last term.

kokopup
03-25-2010, 11:05 PM
This weird lady would love my sons dog Desi, who is a Chihuahua . last year while walking our trails Koko and Desi got into a Yellow jackets nest. Desi was stung at least six times, while koko escaped with only one or two stings. Since that incident Desi refuses to walk at all, and has put on all kinds of weight. He is like a little Chihuahua Doe Boy. The yellow jacket has a potent sting so I can imagine how this could instill fear in such a small dog.

mr.chiwawa
03-25-2010, 11:24 PM
This weird lady would love my sons dog Desi, who is a Chihuahua . last year while walking our trails Koko and Desi got into a Yellow jackets nest. Desi was stung at least six times, while koko escaped with only one or two stings. Since that incident Desi refuses to walk at all, and has put on all kinds of weight. He is like a little Chihuahua Doe Boy. The yellow jacket has a potent sting so I can imagine how this could instill fear in such a small dog.

Awwww poor baby. I know chi's are allergic to bee stings. Not too sure about the yellow jackets. Have him ask his vet. I also keep some childrens bendryl around for Mister just in case.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Oh yeah he looks abused and half starved ;) I'd be inclined to go back to the park and tell her to keep her nose out of my business in future

wolf_Q
03-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Wow, how ridiculous. :eek: Some people just like to cause trouble. My Skya is really skinny, she just doesn't gain weight. It doesn't help that she's really not very interested in eating, but even when she does it she burns it off too fast to gain any weight. I give her as much food as Nebo (60 lbs) and Keva (45 lbs), and she weighs 28 lbs. She rarely eats all of it though. The vet has said she's healthy, she must have a little layer of fat because you can't see her ribs through her coat but you sure can feel them easily. Some dogs just stay skinny just like some dogs are really prone to being overweight.

Taz_Zoee
03-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Where the new park is in my town and there is a whoping 600 people in town she went to the town hall. ANd ask to see the list of registered dogs. And where as Mister is the only chi in town she figured it was me and called.:o

Wow! :eek: I agree with others. You should go back to that park. Not only to confront her (because I probably wouldn't do that myself) but just to show her that she doesn't scare you. You could kill her with kindness and talk about how well cared for your dog is. At the end of the conversation say "and you don't have to call Animal Control, they've already visited and discovered I actually do take care of my dog!"

mr.chiwawa
03-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Well Mister and I did go back to that park today. It was nice and I couldn't tell Mister sorry we can't go because of some crazy lady:p
So we pulled up and let him out of the jeep then took his leash off when we were inside the park. He was running with the big dogs..(he thinks he is one) when I saw this witch:D talking to another women that I "know". So I walked over and said to the witch "hey thanks for calling AC on me they stopped by for a visit to tell me how AWESOME of a job I am doing with Mister. Just thought you would like to know where as you called on me for starving my dog" I thought she was going to die right there. Then I gave Lisa(the women I know and like) to be aware the witch likes to make false claims and call AC. After I asked the witch where he dog is?? And get this SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE:eek::eek::eek:
So I told her the park is for people with dogs only so maybe she should leave. Needless to say I feel better about it and the others there at least had my back and said if Mister is anything it is spoiled rotten.

boomersooner
03-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Good for you!!!!!

Husky_mom
03-26-2010, 04:54 PM
I would´ve loved to be there to see her face.. man that was awesome!!

pomtzu
03-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Glad to hear you really let her have it!!! You're my kind of gal!!!!! :)

Taz_Zoee
03-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Woo Hoo!! You go girl! That is awesome!! :D :D

moosmom
03-26-2010, 05:13 PM
She DOESN'T have a dog???? What a biatch! I'm glad you called her on it. Bet she doesn't show up there much anymore. If she does, she's got brass ones, and I'd call the cops on her a file a complaint that she's harassing the people who DO have dogs.

caseysmom
03-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Good for you, I feel better now :D

MonicanHonda
03-26-2010, 06:56 PM
She's like a child predator... for dogs. LOL!!! Creepy lady... go away! I am so glad you had the balls to say something. Lol!!! I wish I could have been there... I'm sure the look was priceless!

king2005
03-26-2010, 07:09 PM
HAHAHA That was great news!! :D
Too bad you didn't get it caught on video, cause I would DEF. watch that!!

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2010, 07:13 PM
She doesn't even have a dog???:eek::rolleyes: Good for you for setting her straight!;)

Daisy and Delilah
03-26-2010, 09:41 PM
YAY YAY YAY!!! Great job!! Kisses to Mister from me to celebrate please.:) :) :)

K9karen
03-29-2010, 10:39 PM
She sounds like a bored, troubled woman with nothing else to do. You did GREAT! I would have walked around, pointing to her and warning everybody! I'd love to know if she comes back! How gutsy if she did! I'm so thrilled you gave her a good tongue lashing!

Smooches on your widdle heart stopper!

king2005
03-30-2010, 11:25 AM
if she comes back & is harassing people again, maybe the owner of the dog park or you & several others can group together to get her banned from dog parks or a restraining order (which would keep her out of all dog parks you or visit, which would save so many from being harassed). or if possible find others shes done this too & you all group up & have her charged for false reports.

Its one thing to report abuse, but this is clearly abusing the system & causeing unnecessary costs, which can prevent a REAL abuse/neglect case from being instected in a timely mannor & life my be lost due to her &^&^%^%$^%%&^&

Hope that made sence.. i have a killer migrain.. sorry for weird typos too... hard to read/see

Cataholic
03-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Just wanted to add that J and I go to dog parks sometimes, just to get our fix and enjoy the action. :(

pomtzu
03-31-2010, 01:47 PM
Just wanted to add that J and I go to dog parks sometimes, just to get our fix and enjoy the action. :(

But you don't go for the sole purpose of harassing people.........:)

caseysmom
03-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Children under 12 are not allowed at my local dog park.

mr.chiwawa
03-31-2010, 02:00 PM
I don't mind those who go that like to watch them play or want info on the breed. But those who are there to tourment or be spitfull isn't right. And chilrden under the age of 16 aren't allowed in either park we go to. The weather is supposed to warm up and stop raining here. So I plan on taking him tomarrow. As for her I gave the local pd a heads up that she is harrassing people and their dogs. :D

Cataholic
03-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Nope, no harrassment. We don't seem to have any age restrictions at our local parks. There is a really cool water/play park we enjoy, and a lovely bigger park about 2 skips away from a nice play facility. Somehow, a trip to the park always means a trip to the park AND dog park for us.

Alysser
03-31-2010, 07:21 PM
Haha, I got a good laugh out of your last update! I think it's great you called her out on it, she really should learn to just mind her own business sometimes. :rolleyes: I am glad you warned others too, hopefully she'll stop with her nonsense!! :D I am glad everything turned out well in the end though.

elizabethann
04-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Can't believe she doesn't have a dog. I know some people go to the Derry Dog Park just to watch the dogs run & play, but they don't harrass the dog owners.

BTW, does Portsmouth have a new dog park?

Hooksett built a dog park last fall and it's really nice - small dog section and big dog section. I've taken Fenway twice. But it's kind of useless. He's a snob and doesn't play with the other dogs - he just sticks to me like glue. :confused:

mr.chiwawa
04-06-2010, 05:00 PM
My town (Newington) built one for its residents. Where the evil witch spoted Mister and I. Portsmouth doesn't have a new one but they did add some stuff to the current one. I like taking Mister to Portsmouth cause then we can walk around downtown afterwards.:D

king2005
04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Has she bothered any other people at the dog park?

mr.chiwawa
04-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Has she bothered any other people at the dog park?

I havent been back since I told her off. I have been going to "our" old one in another town.