PDA

View Full Version : Abner

Vio&Juni
10-17-2002, 02:40 AM
Abbey, you are such a cutie!
Friends with a dog... interesting! He must be a very good friend if he showed you a good place with amazing people. He wanted the best for you.
Have a happy life!

Barbara
10-17-2002, 02:47 AM
A spoiled life: And that is what you deserve, Abner, having such a cute design in the face and these nice thick paws!
Congratulations and enjoy your special day!

10-17-2002, 04:49 AM
Abner , you have the most beautiful eyes in the world !! They are a perfect match with your furr !
I'm really happy to see you here , chosen to be our COTD !!

Pam
10-17-2002, 05:49 AM
Oh Abner aren't you just cute as a button!!!! What an adorable little orange boy you are with just the cutest markings and your little feet look like you have just walked through a bowl of milk! Your story about the dog reminded me a little of the Adventures of Milo and Otis (which I just loved) only in that case the dog followed the kitty. What a lucky break for you that your K9 friend introduced you to your forever home. Enjoy your day and your new life little Abner. You are our very special, very precious Cat of the Day!

tuxluvr
10-17-2002, 06:25 AM
Aww, what a sweet orange kitty, Abner! You have very similar markings to Pam's Trevor! Lots of great orange tabbies in October COTD! Reminds me of my childhood pet Tom.

Have a nice long nap in your condo after some well-deserved kitty treats to honor your Cat of the Day prize!

missprissy
10-17-2002, 08:27 AM
Look at that face! What a great picture. Inter-species love, so cute! That dog sure did you a favor gorgeous! You look so huggable sweetie. May you have lots of sunspots, chin scratchies and treats! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!:) :cool: :)

Bari_d
10-17-2002, 08:52 AM
Abner, you are just amazing...that little face is making us all smile this morning! Those wonderful eyes, and that spectacular ruff!!! You look freshly brushed and purrrrfectly positioned in your photo to welcome all the paw applause for being today's extremely special Cat of the Day! Let's hear it for Abner!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Cataholic
10-17-2002, 09:09 AM
Abner, what a wonder it is that you found just one home, with all that cuteness, I would think the world would seek you out! But what a forever home you found, hmm? You look like you just stepped out of a hi-fashion salon, purrfectly combed, and fresh. May your day as the top Orange boy be all that it can be- with tons of love, HBs, treats and a freshly cleaned condo! Love, from the tuxedos :)

nononicki
10-17-2002, 09:19 AM
Abner....What a beauty you are!!!! You look like a movie star:cool: :cool: :cool:
You bring light to a dull Fall day ......Congrates on being COTD.
Orange cats rule;) ;)
The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me.

Lennie B.
10-17-2002, 11:44 AM
Abner, you are without a doubt one of the most adorable feline fellows I've seen on Cat of the Day! :) :) :) Your gorgeous smoochable orange fur, your breathtaking round amber eyes and your adorable, unique facial markings are extraordinary- how anyone could abandon you (or any other animal for that matter) is beyond my comprehension. How lovely it is to know that you were rescued and now live in the lap of luxury in a loving forever home. Have an extra special day, beautiful orange Abner! :)

Howie's Mama
10-17-2002, 11:53 AM
Abner is just gorgeous! What a sweet face! How wonderful, the his doggie friend brought him to you to secure a good, loving home. Congrats, beautiful boy Abner, on being today's Cat of the Day!!

PS: I love your name :)

catmandu
10-17-2002, 12:05 PM
What a wonderful story!! Lassie herself couldnt have done a better job of helping her feline friend.What a gorgeous orange fellow you are Little Abner this looks like a good week for the Orange and White this week on COTD.It is nice tht you found a good home.When idiots threw Munchkin the late grey tabby at me from the back of a van, my friends said that she was the luckiest cat in the world to land at my feet.She was a great cat but had medical issues and only lived to 2. Feline Citations To Abner COTD:D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-17-2002, 12:07 PM
Abner
WOW! What a beautiful orange boy your are!! I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home now and are in the process of geing spoiled rotten. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

NoahsMommy
10-17-2002, 12:59 PM
Another ORANGIE!!!! And I LOVE your name Abner!

Congratultions on your special day!

Frostfrog
10-17-2002, 02:03 PM
Abner - a light in the darkness. Indeed, in the picture you look like a flame exploding right out of the dark; perhaps a cat being fired from a canon like the circus acrobats of old.

Do you still hang out with dogs, Abner? It is good, for dogs and cats to hang out together.

felinefriend
10-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Oh Abner, with your big round baby eyes gracing my screen! Another beautiful orange mixed kitty for us to love today! You look so cozy in your condo! You do almost look like you're going to burst out like a Circus Acrobat, as Frost Frog observes--how funny! I agree with everyone too that you look like a fashion model because you're just so perfect!!! I want to hug you! I hope you receive all the fresh milk, catnip and toys that your heart desires today, Adorable Abner, and have a blast playing with all your doggy pals!!! :) :D :cool: ;) :p

tatsxxx11
10-17-2002, 04:17 PM
Oh Abner! You really outdid yourself in that photo!!:D You are one stunning orange boy! And those mitts...I love what Pam said. Did you meander through the milk bowl, cutie?;) As for you and your doggie compatriot, contemplating the wisdom of it all...My Oliver says "Some of my best friends are dogs!":) Congratuations to you beautiful Abner! Today on your day of honor we bestow upon you the coveted title of Cat of the Day! Wear it proudly!! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to our stunning honoree!!

Miss Meow
10-17-2002, 04:20 PM
Abner, beautiful name, beautiful face, beautiful coat. And the cutest stockinged feet. Enjoy your COTD, you have brightened up my morning!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-17-2002, 06:00 PM
Abner, I love a story with a happy ending and you certainly have one. I'm so glad you were friends with that dog and he brought you to your future home. Congratulations, dear, sweet, handsome Abner, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

karlyb
10-17-2002, 07:01 PM
What a cutie you are Abner, so fluffy and clean! You are the same color as the marigolds on the table beside my computer. My Susie looked at your picture and gave an extra-loud purrrrr. I'd like to give you a big hug and snuggle, and kisses on your little white feet.

kohala
10-17-2002, 07:02 PM
What a cutie - made me purr all day at work today! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Abner!

AmberLee
10-17-2002, 09:04 PM
Oh Abner -- what a cutie you are! And you found a special friend and an extra special forever home to cherish you as you deserve, you wonderful guy. Enjoy your day, sweet Abbey boy.

Jean Houston
10-17-2002, 11:53 PM
What a cute kitty cat. He's a doll baby. I have 6 kitty cats myself. They all came into our family in their own special way. He's such a cutie pa tootie. I want to just hug him. I know the feeling of taking a new member in the house. I alway seem to find a way. I'm a single mom working a full time job and a part time job. It's important that my daughter learn how important it is to respect animals of all kind. She recently told her boyfriend " love me, love my cats" So many people don't care what animals and the suffering of the strays. Around our home we don't have stays if you know what I mean. After their first trip to the vet I'am sure they wish I'd never found them but before the nights up they have a change of heart along with a full tummy and a warm bed and alot of tlc. P.S. I NEED A BIGGER BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberLee
10-19-2002, 02:14 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Jean. Do tell us more about your cats.