PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Bella

catlove
03-21-2010, 06:14 AM
What a beautiful girl you are. I love how naturally your blue eyes match your fur.:love:
It seems like you were born to be a sheep dog; hearding your family.;)
Happy Dog of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good girl. I hope your day is filled with treats, love and happiness.:D

With Love,
Mittens, Clara and Maisey

LHCamry
03-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Bella....You are a very beautiful baby. I love those blue eyes. I don't know how anyone could not love you. Congratulations on being our DOTD.:love:

An Animal Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
03-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful, blue-eyed Bella!!!:) Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, inside and out!:eek: And I can tell by that look on your sweet, adorable face that you're just overflowing with a love for life and your people; one personality packed plus pup!:D Then again, you are an Aussie!:cool: I too just can't believe that a doggie as beautiful, sweet and loving as you ever came to find herself surrendered (or lost) and homeless:( Perhaps, as sadly is too often the case, your former "family" chose a breed based on looks alone, not having done their homework; unaware of the needs and personality of a particular breed. But thankfully it wasn't' belong before that just right family came along! And oh, what a happy beginning it was, the day you came home, what a heavenly match you and your FOREVER family are!:love: You light up the lives of so many Bella, not just with your amazing, sparkling blue eyes, but with your life loving spirit and your big, big heart, as well! What a pleasure it was meeting you today, sweetheart! We're honored to have such a deserving doggie as our featured honoree! I hope you and your wonderful humans, your doggie and kitty sibs, all enjoy a very happy and fun filled day of celebration!:D Lots of love and kisses to our beautiful, most deserving Sunday honoree, Bella!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Bella you are indeed gorgeous!!! :love:

I can't imagine anyone giving you up, ever!!! I'm so glad you have a new home and a loving family now, sweetheart. You certainly deserve it!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

Momo
03-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Your name suits you, Bella! I'm so glad that you were recused and now have a new loving home! :love:
Enjoy your DOTD status!!! :)

lizbud
03-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Hello Bella,

You are a gorgeous pup Bella.:love: I love you shiney colored coat
and beautiful eyes.:) I am so glad to know what a wonderful family
you have, including another dog & a cat.:) Congratulations on being
chosen for honors as our Special DOG OF THE DAY.:D Sending cyber
hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.:)

Daisy and Delilah
03-21-2010, 06:31 PM
We are some Aussie lovers in this house all right!!! You are such a beautiful girl, Bella. We love your captivating ice blue eyes. We can't imagine how anyone could give you up but we know that your breed can be very active. Perhaps your former owners weren't able to stand up to the activity level you possess. We're so happy you have a new wonderful home along with some cool fursibd to make your days and nights more interesting. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us here in Florida. Happiness always!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

susanswatlin518
03-21-2010, 07:16 PM
BELLA-YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VISION OF LOVE. :love::love:BELLA MEANS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE. I ADORE THOSE EYES AS WELL. HAVE A GREAT SPRING !SUSANSWATLIN518:love::)

puppyluvmom
03-22-2010, 12:24 PM
i just want to thank everyone for the kind words. I am Bella's mom and she has truly captured our hearts since we rescused her back in August '09 (the day that picture was taken). She is getting along great in our family! She has gone from 18 pounds to a massive 50+ pounds, in what seems like, overnight. She loves her brother (the Maltese) Stoli and her cat-brother Jack. I think i might re-submit her for DOTD with new pics. She is truly gorgeous and one of the best dogs around!! Thank you for your wonderful words everyone!

:love: Ariana B.