PDA

View Full Version : White cats are the best, I rest my case?

RICHARD
03-20-2010, 11:57 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35948243/ns/technology_and_science-science/?gt1=43001

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,

who knew?;):D

blue
03-21-2010, 01:25 AM
Racist!!
:confused:

katladyd
03-21-2010, 01:44 AM
Wait until the NAACP hears of this!:D

RICHARD
03-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Ed'a part of the Ku Katz Klan.:eek::rolleyes::o

Don't mess with him.;)

catmandu
03-21-2010, 11:47 AM
The Ku Klux Klan was set up after the Civil War to stop the newly freed slaves from voting, that part you hear about.
But part of their goals was to stop the South from being pillaged and in a sense colonized by Nothern companies who saw the South as ripe for the picking and made second rate, poor States.
That part you dont hear on the Media.
Edsters a WonderCat for certain and Like Cleavland Amorys Polar Bear makes a great case for White Cats everywhere!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
:love::love::love:

happylabs
03-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Woo hoo! Another reason to not vacuum. Don't you just love modern technology.

pomtzu
03-21-2010, 12:02 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth..........:D

Taz_Zoee
03-21-2010, 12:02 PM
What about dogs? Is it the same with dogs? Because my dogs shed more hair than the cat.

Queen of Poop
03-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Cali says, I'm all white!!!! AND I have 2 different colored eyes.

And right now I'm driving mom crazy with my shedding. There's white hair everywhere! I just keep reminding mom that it's a sure sign of Spring!

katladyd
03-21-2010, 02:19 PM
The Ku Klux Klan was set up after the Civil War to stop the newly freed slaves from voting, that part you hear about.
But part of their goals was to stop the South from being pillaged and in a sense colonized by Nothern companies who saw the South as ripe for the picking and made second rate, poor States.
That part you dont hear on the Media.:

You are absolutely right, Gary. As a history teacher, I applaud you. Yes, the KKK was formed to protect the rights of Southern States. which were being governed by the Northern military for quite a while! Now, they did some deplorable things, I'll give you that, but if the Southern states had been treated fairly after the war, which Lincoln wanted so very much, there may have been no KKK. It is a very sad chapter in my nation's history. Kudos to you for knowing more about it than many Americans!!!:)

RICHARD
03-21-2010, 04:59 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the turns a thread will take!

From science to history...all in the blink of an eye.:D

katladyd
03-21-2010, 06:40 PM
History is my specialty, Richard. Give my love to "the white cat", will you? He is such a love!

phesina
03-21-2010, 06:51 PM
You are absolutely right, Gary. As a history teacher, I applaud you. Yes, the KKK was formed to protect the rights of Southern States. which were being governed by the Northern military for quite a while! Now, they did some deplorable things, I'll give you that, but if the Southern states had been treated fairly after the war, which Lincoln wanted so very much, there may have been no KKK. It is a very sad chapter in my nation's history. Kudos to you for knowing more about it than many Americans!!!:)

I never knew that about the KKK. Thanks, Gary and katladyd, for educating me!

astrid
03-22-2010, 09:36 AM

you're right!!!! maybe if we don't vacuum our houses all that cat hair can persuade a burglar NOT to come in our homes!!!! wow :eek::rolleyes:

happylabs
03-22-2010, 09:41 AM
you're right!!!! maybe if we don't vacuum our houses all that cat hair can persuade a burglar NOT to come in our homes!!!! wow :eek::rolleyes:

LOL. Instead of putting out a sign that reads "This house is protected by an attack cat" we could put out a sign saying "Caution. Cat hair ahead". :D

catmandu
03-22-2010, 09:45 AM
The worst thing that happened to the South was the loss of Mr Lincoln who would have eased the Souths way back in the US Mainstream.
And theres a myth that the Ku Klux Klan was strictly in the South, there at one times were huge chapters of the Clan in the North, and still are as a matter of fact.
Theres still sadly a sneering attitude in the Media about the South, and thats a shame.
I personally am tired of the red neck, cousin marrying stereotype, you can find people like that all over!!!
I will get off my soap box now and see how Juke Joint Josephs doing!!:love::love::love:

RICHARD
03-22-2010, 12:49 PM
History is my specialty, Richard. Give my love to "the white cat", will you? He is such a love!

LOL, how thrilled were you when the saying, "You're History!"
came around?:D;)

-----------

I have to qualify this!

It's the Ku KATZ Klan.....the only connection with any other group is the color white.

Ed has no political, social or economic agenda.

He just advocates food, a clean box and scritches?:eek::)

Catlady711
03-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Got security covered here then, I've got TWO white cats for TWICE the security power!! LOL :p

katladyd
03-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Indiana has a lot of Klan still in existence. In fact, the Klan is all over the country, not just in the South. I used to live in Arkansas and loved it there! The people were very friendly and the scenery was breathtaking! I didn't see any more "rednecks" than there are in Los Angeles. Yes, it's a shame that Mr. Lincoln was shot by a Southerner. I don't think he realized what the repurcussions would be or he would have never done it.

RICHARD
03-22-2010, 11:52 PM
I didn't see any more "rednecks" than there are in Los Angeles.

What are you trying to say?:D

They hang out in Beverly Hills.:eek::o