PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon To Your Neighborhood

lizbud
03-20-2010, 05:01 PM
The woman is 52 and topless? I think she's just showing off.;)

Topless Gardener Complaints Prompt New Rules
New Rules Would Force Tenants To Cover Up

POSTED: 2:33 pm EDT March 19, 2010
UPDATED: 8:52 pm EDT March 19, 2010

BOULDER, Colo. -- A woman gardening wearing only a yellow thong and pink gloves has brought neighborhood complaints and new rules from a housing authority in Colorado.

Boulder Housing Partners plans to amend its rules so that tenants cover up when they're outside. Several passers-by told Boulder police earlier this week that 52-year-old Catharine Pierce was topless while tending to her yard. Last year, she was threatened with eviction for gardening wearing only pasties and a thong.

Police responding to Wednesday's reports decided Pierce wasn't breaking any laws.

Robert Pierce said he'll fight changes that would keep his wife from gardening outside topless, which is legal under state and city law.

"They're making a big mistake," he said.

Boulder Housing Partners Executive Director Betsey Martens didn't return a phone call Friday seeking details on how covered residents would have to be.

She told the Daily Camera newspaper that people have complained for years about the couple often going outside wearing only thong underwear.

Robert Pierce said the new rules wouldn't discourage the couple. "We'll stay the way we have to stay," he said.

The City Council is scheduled in April to consider expanding the city's anti-nudity ordinance, but a draft proposal to make it an offense for women to go topless in public was removed.

City spokesman Patrick von Keyserling said the housing authority is a separate entity and that the city can't dictate the agency's rules.

Judd Golden, chairman of the Boulder County chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, said neighborhoods are generally able to make their own rules for residents to follow. But he said the ACLU does not support limits that are more restrictive than the law.

___

Marigold2
03-20-2010, 09:43 PM
I was outside today as well tending to my yard, I wore a hat. :p

king2005
03-20-2010, 11:08 PM
Topless is legal here in Ontario, Canada.. however few bother to do it.. I've never seen a topless female in public, but I have seen lots of see through tops/bras... blah lol

wombat2u2004
03-21-2010, 06:56 AM
I went out today just wearing a sock :D

DJFyrewolf36
03-21-2010, 08:27 AM
It is legal for women to go topless here and EVERY age group takes advantage of it lol. Heck, there is even a nude bike ride every year...

Catty1
03-21-2010, 09:50 AM
there is even a nude bike ride every year...

owwwwwww! :D

Lady's Human
03-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Bicycle, Bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle........:p

DJFyrewolf36
03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
I may have to get a few tasteful pictures this year ;). One of the many things that are "only in Eugene" lol

wombat2u2004
03-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I may have to get a few tasteful pictures this year ;). One of the many things that are "only in Eugene" lol

Good idea.
Yeah.....get some pics.
Post em here.
I've got all the time in the world....I can wait.:p:p

RICHARD
03-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Bicycle, Bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle........:p

Everyone know that fat bottomed girls, they make the rocking world, go round.

:D

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo288/x_ray_dude_photo/queen-bicycle-race-fat-bottomed-gir.jpg

---------

The original album art had the woman on the bike w/no bottom on. Because of people complaining, a bikini bottom was added!

Catty1
03-21-2010, 05:52 PM
If that is FAT...no wonder women's body images are all screwed up.

To me that looks normal and healthy.

Yikes!

RICHARD
03-21-2010, 06:10 PM
To me that looks normal and healthy.

It's a 10 speed road bike with a narrow seat....;)

wombat2u2004
03-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah !!! Richard has measured it personally :p

Karen
03-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Trust me, it won't be coming to our neighborhood anytime soon. When the weather is warm enough, the mosquitos would eat you alive! And, thankfully, I know my neighbors, and none have that kinda tendency!

Lady's Human
03-21-2010, 08:09 PM
To get to your neighborhood, first they'd have to get up north street.

king2005
03-21-2010, 10:03 PM
a Friend of mine in FL is a nudist, however he is respectful to his neighbours. he had a 12ft fence put up , so his family & nudist friends could enjoy the pool, BBQ's, sun, etc. without bothering non-nudist neighbours. When non-nudists guests come to visit, they stay clothed out of respect for their non-nudist friend/guest.

Karen
03-21-2010, 10:27 PM
To get to your neighborhood, first they'd have to get up north street.

Which sometimes people do just for the challenge, but most give up partway up the hill! And always clothed.

wombat2u2004
03-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Which sometimes people do just for the challenge, but most give up partway up the hill! And always clothed.

Well that's just the point isn't it ???? I mean they must get very hot climbing up a hill clothed.
So, if they took their clothes off, they could make it all the way to the top.
Yes ???? :D:D

Karen
03-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Well that's just the point isn't it ???? I mean they must get very hot climbing up a hill clothed.
So, if they took their clothes off, they could make it all the way to the top.
Yes ???? :D:D

No, stopping to remove clothing would make it harder. My hill is not a long one, it is just VERY steep, and if you lose momentum, forget it!

RICHARD
03-22-2010, 01:20 PM
No, stopping to remove clothing would make it harder. My hill is not a long one, it is just VERY steep, and if you lose momentum, forget it!

So, Sisyphus lives at the bottom of the road?:D

Lady's Human
03-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Nope, he lives at the bottom of their driveway. :p

RICHARD
03-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Nope, he lives at the bottom of their driveway. :p

Don't make me open up my can of mythological whoop ass.....:rolleyes:

Release the Kraken!:eek:;):D

happylabs
03-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Okay, I am sorry, that is just disgusting and gross. I hope it never becomes legal to go topless in Pennsylvania. There are some things that I just do not want to see and one of them is my neighbor doing yard work in the nude. :eek:

RICHARD
03-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Okay, I am sorry, that is just disgusting and gross. I hope it never becomes legal to go topless in Pennsylvania. There are some things that I just do not want to see and one of them is my neighbor doing yard work in the nude. :eek:

Check the neighborhood, there has to be a hot gardener somewhere.;)

happylabs
03-22-2010, 08:28 PM
Check the neighborhood, there has to be a hot gardener somewhere.;)

I'll pass. A lot of my neighbors are Amish anyway.

K9karen
03-22-2010, 08:44 PM
I went out today just wearing a sock :D

Hmmmm.. I hope that'd be worth the long plane ride! :p

wombat2u2004
03-23-2010, 06:03 AM
Hmmmm.. I hope that'd be worth the long plane ride! :p

Actually, it was a white van, and these two guys dressed all in white got out, and caught me, and put me in the van. Very comfortable it was, all padded walls, stuff like that. :D

wombat2u2004
03-23-2010, 06:05 AM
I'll pass. A lot of my neighbors are Amish anyway.

We have a lot of Plymouth Brethren living here, I might ask them about nude gardeners, just to hear what they have to say :D