PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James

Marigold2
03-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Jesse James, who does he think he is, Tiger Woods?:mad:

Taz_Zoee
03-18-2010, 11:24 PM
I know. I was bummed to hear this news. And after he was all teary eyed at the awards show (I can't keep track of which one) with her speech.
Why do people do these things? I'll never understand.

pomtzu
03-19-2010, 07:56 AM
What's with all these "guys" - actors, politicians, sports figures?

Do they envision themselves as super stud muffins, or what? I don't get it!!!! They throw away everything for a romp with some floozy, and then publicly beg for forgiveness. None of them can be too awfully bright, in spite of their social, economic, and educational status, if they think they won't get caught. It's only a matter of time.............:eek::mad:

aTailOf2Kitties
03-19-2010, 08:07 AM
why is everyone so surprised? When did Jesse James ever strike anyone as being a moral, stand-up guy?:rolleyes:

happylabs
03-19-2010, 08:15 AM
I will tell you what...she is TOO GOOD for him! She lowered herself for this guy. I hope she dumps him and does not look back. Her speech was so beautiful at the Oscars. So sad. I just love Sandra. She is a talented lady. I could just go on and on. AND, did you see the piece of crap that he cheated on her with?!?

pomtzu
03-19-2010, 08:23 AM
AND, did you see the piece of crap that he cheated on her with?!?

Obviously just his kind of "woman" (and I use that term very loosely!)

why is everyone so surprised? When did Jesse James ever strike anyone as being a moral, stand-up guy?:rolleyes:

Well - evidentally Sandra did. I'm willing to give anybody the benefit of the doubt at least once anyway. He used his once.............:(

wombat2u2004
03-19-2010, 09:03 AM
Those people have to be super careful....right ??? There's bucks to be made out of them, and those women who have affairs with guys like Jesse James and Tiger Woods know that. Getting onto one of those guys must be like winning the lottery.......they don't care if they destroy a marriage, they'll just go to the highest bidder to sell their story.

happylabs
03-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Those people have to be super careful....right ??? There's bucks to be made out of them, and those women who have affairs with guys like Jesse James and Tiger Woods know that. Getting onto one of those guys must be like winning the lottery.......they don't care if they destroy a marriage, they'll just go to the highest bidder to sell their story.

Exactly! These women KNOW that these guys are married. Then they go crying...boo hoo...he promised me this and that. Well, if you are stupid enough to get involved with a married man then you do not deserve any of my sympathy period! Married men are off limits. Personally, I will not even date a man that is separated, let alone married. My rule is they must be completely single. No baggage. I think that is why I am still single too after being divorced for 8 years but that is okay.

RICHARD
03-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Check it out.

Everyone was on TW's side saying that it was 'personal and no one's bidness'-
TW ONLY cheated once, with 25,000 women.

The fact that his idiot wife decided to stay isn't a topic?

Sandra Bullock gets cheated on once, decides to move out. She gets and immediate apology from JJ. But, unlike the scumbag golfer, everyone wants to crucify him.

What is the deal?

I guess some tattoos, jeans and a biker wallet on a chain makes you a bigger F N scumbag than a nice NIKE sweater, ball cap with your initials -TW- on it and a bag o' custom golf clubs?

Hate to say this?

If Elin Woods had any common sense and a job (Oscar for Best Actress?) she would have taken her leave and never turned around.

Amazing how one woman will put up with multiple "transgressions" and another will not tolerate even a single case of the roving eye.

:eek::rolleyes::confused:;)

Someone will be able to explain it to me.

Karen
03-19-2010, 04:12 PM
We do not know, nor do I think it is our business, what actual is going on in Sandra's mind, Jesse's mind, or Elin and Tiger's minds. I think it is personal between the couples, and it is sad when everyone makes it a huge media story and criticizes everyone involved, or feels they have to "take sides."

Bonny
03-19-2010, 08:40 PM
At the academy awards, maybe the tears in Jesse's eye were tears of guilt & shame?

Sen Edwards? I would of voted for him in the national elections, thinking he was a clean cut family man?

Tiger Woods? He has disappointed the world.

Money, Power, Fame, all lead to some kind of shame!:(

RICHARD
03-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Money, Power, Fame, all lead to some kind of shame!:(

You forgot women?:confused::eek::o

happylabs
03-19-2010, 08:52 PM
I think the situation with Sandra is different because everyone knows her, she is America's sweetheart. Who was Tiger's wife before she married him? I never heard of her. We all know and love Sandra. She just deserves better.

And her husband was involved in more than "a roving eye". ;)

Bonny
03-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Love is blind & Sandra loves, loved Jesse. Love,Love, Love! :confused: Sandra will figure it out if she hasn't already.

Now in the real world we take care of our kids, cook, clean the house, do the dishes, laundry, make sure everyone is happy, happy, happy. In Wallywood World it is riches, fame, sin, & shame. It sells newspapers, magazines, & makes lawyers richer.

RICHARD
03-19-2010, 09:13 PM
And her husband was involved in more than "a roving eye". ;)

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_eyes.gif

Left or Right?:D

happylabs
03-19-2010, 10:13 PM

Hmmmm...I don't know. They didn't report that detail. :D :p :D

Karen
03-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Who was Tiger's wife before she married him? I never heard of her.

She was a model from Sweden, and a nanny to another pro golfer. Her mother is also a well-known politician in Sweden. Elin was known by the public, it just wasn't in America, but in her native Sweden.

wombat2u2004
03-20-2010, 05:50 AM

Middle :D

happylabs
03-20-2010, 07:57 AM
She was a model from Sweden, and a nanny to another pro golfer. Her mother is also a well-known politician in Sweden. Elin was known by the public, it just wasn't in America, but in her native Sweden.

Exactly. That was my original point. Sandra is well know in the USA, Elin not. :)

RobiLee
03-20-2010, 06:54 PM
My heart just went out to Sandra Bullock. I know her pain. To trust someone so completely, to believe in that person, to think as she said it at one of her award speeches "that they have your back" and then to find out that it is all a lie is devastating and humiliating. My heart hurts for her.

Richard, I am not someone who thinks that Tiger should just get away with it. I would have crucified him.

RICHARD
03-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Richard, I am not someone who thinks that Tiger should just get away with it. I would have crucified him.

Need help?:eek:

--------------

The point is not him getting away with it....

To me?

It's a moral thing.

I would find the farthest place on earth to hide my face. My mom would tell me, "No tienes verguenza?"

Which means, "Don't you have any shame?"

If someone HAS to remind you to be 'sorry'?..

It don't wash with me.:eek::o:(

Marigold2
03-20-2010, 09:42 PM
I feel the same way, so sad for Sandra I hope she finds happiness again.

My heart just went out to Sandra Bullock. I know her pain. To trust someone so completely, to believe in that person, to think as she said it at one of her award speeches "that they have your back" and then to find out that it is all a lie is devastating and humiliating. My heart hurts for her.

K9karen
03-22-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm glad I don't have to worry. Nobody else would tolerate my big old galoot! :p Plus I work out 5x a week. I have a pretty good right hook!

Pawsitive Thinking
03-23-2010, 05:47 AM
None of them can be too awfully bright, in spite of their social, economic, and educational status, if they think they won't get caught. It's only a matter of time.............

That pretty much sums it up as John Terry proves on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OtzURRG108

He had an affair with team mate Wayne Bridge's ex..........

RICHARD
03-23-2010, 02:22 PM

LOL,

Heard about that.

that's worse, you have to work with each other.:eek:

wombat2u2004
03-24-2010, 08:15 AM

Uh oh !!!! :p

Pawsitive Thinking
03-26-2010, 07:01 AM
Uh oh !!!! :p

Cracks me up that he questions if the bloke is "taking the ahem" then still signs it!!! who says footballers aren't very bright?