PDA

View Full Version : Meg

tatsxxx11
01-24-2001, 06:09 AM
Yeah Meg!! Congratulations! Hi, my name is Star. Like you, I'm a yellow lab! What a thrill it was to turn on Mom's computer this morning and see a lab was picked as "Dog of the Day!" Aren't we sooo special? It sounds like you are growing into a fine example of all that is special about us! Athletic, smart, funny, playful, beautiful and most of all, loving! Your humans are in for a lifetime of such fun with a girl like you. Now remember, give into your humans just enough to let them think they're in control. But don't over do it! Before long you'll have them wrapped around your little paw. I hope you are busy planning your BIG day of celebration filled with lots of fun, love and of course, TONS of labbie treats. Today YOU'RE the "star!" Big paws up to a very special labbie from an adrmiring pal! Yeah for Meg! "Dog of the Day!"

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 24, 2001).]

lhg0962
01-24-2001, 08:12 AM
Meg!!! I love your name. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your family. We retriever lovers are always happy to see one like you as Dog of the Day! Keep chewing and tell your mommy to buy you lots of things to distract you so you won't eat stuff you're not supposed to. Life will be much better for everyone!
Congratulations, Meg, on being the Dog of the Day!

jackiesdaisy1935
01-24-2001, 09:02 AM
Megabyte a girl of our times and a beauty, and so photogenic. Congradulations for being picked Dog of the Day.

karen israel
01-24-2001, 09:53 AM
Oh Meg! You adorable, sweet girl!! I'm so happy you are Dog of the Day! Tell your folks to freeze a rolled up sock too cause that should feel really good on your poor sore gums! It'll be over before you know it!! Life with you and for you just gets better and better!! Sounds like everyday is exciting!! A big puppy hug for you!!

RachelJ
01-24-2001, 08:20 PM
Meg, what a dear pup you are working on your lessons and getting along so well with all the other puppies. You are a beautiful puppy and you are going to be a wonderful dog. And you are DOG OF THE DAY!!!!