PDA

View Full Version : Color my World?

RICHARD
03-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Judge sacked for bum rap

A Mexican judge has been sacked for trying to punish a teenage graffiti artist by spray painting his buttocks.

Fernando Perez Hurtado, from San Juan Del Rio, was dismissed for abusing his authority after he tried to impose the "humiliating" sentence on the 13 year-old.

Police said the teenager, who has not been named, was caught 'tagging' on walls of public buildings and homes in the town, reports the Daily Telegraph.

After he was arrested and charged, he faced court where the judge imposed the bizarre punishment instead of forcing his parents to pay a fine.

Despite protests from parents and other court officials, the judge ordered the young artist to pull down his trousers before attempting to paint his buttocks with the same spray paint the teenager had used during his crimes.

The judge, who is facing a three year ban from public office and a fine, was prevented from the touching the child after concerned officials stepped in, local media reported.

The town's mayor Gustavo Nieto later confirmed he had fired the judge, whose job it was to impose penalties for petty crime, after he had "humiliated" the teenager.

He said the judge had abused his authority, because he should have notified the boy's parents to force them pay a fine for the clean-up, not punish him directly.

"The report I have is that the judge told him to drop his (trousers) and spray paint (his) buttocks," the mayor said.

Mr Perez Hurtado was unavailable for comment. The family of the teenager were also not available to discuss the incident.

------------------

Again,

MY MOTHER WOULD have allowed the judge to paint my rear and my package, then invited the people in the courtroom to join in.

Jeesuz.

Missed opportunites to teach a kid a lesson.

Let's see.

Making your kid scrub his arse for a few weeks or pay a fine to make him believe you will always be there to bail him out.:rolleyes:

wombat2u2004
03-18-2010, 06:13 AM
There's too many so called doo gooders in the world old mate.
I would have sprayed the paint in his mouth....that'd make him think again.

RICHARD
03-18-2010, 06:22 AM
There's too many so called doo gooders in the world old mate.
I would have sprayed the paint in his mouth....that'd make him think again.

Come on, you know that a brush can do a better job...:eek::D

wombat2u2004
03-18-2010, 06:25 AM
Come on, you know that a brush can do a better job...:eek::D

What about one of those patterned rollers ???
Something with little teddy bears on it.:D

phesina
03-18-2010, 07:45 PM
I think that judge should have gotten a medal or some kind of civic award or prize. What a great idea!

DJFyrewolf36
03-18-2010, 07:51 PM
I bet he would have thought twice before tagging again...maybe paint an L on his forehead too? :D