PDA

View Full Version : Fun Day!

aly
10-16-2002, 04:56 PM
I had a fun day with two babies from my shelter. I've told you guys a little about Canuck and Corazon before. They are my boys :) I looooooove them to death and would die to be able to adopt one or both of them. Just the apartment thing is stopping me :mad: They are 6-7 months old and have grown up at the shelter :( They are soooo goofy though and make the best out of any situation. I took them out today so they could experience life outside the shelter to make the transition easier when they do get adopted. I'm going to start taking them out a lot more because they need it. Canuck was scared to death of everything and got car sick :( Corazon did a lot better.

We went to the park, the pet store, the drive thru at Chick-fil-a, and to my house. Here's a couple pictures. I'll post more after work tonight.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/p61b1e21f59a0d1ea6e90323eb34f3050/fd28d07e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/paddda31ed8614b722cb1e34fd59c9aab/fd28cec8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/p10bd1327db9ec8ceb1466e4cd6b3524f/fd28cec5.jpg

mugsy
10-16-2002, 05:15 PM
How cute are they??? I'm so glad you're giving them a chance to experience life. Btw...George and DeeDee have both been up here at the computer trying to say hi! lol

Logan
10-16-2002, 05:50 PM
What lucky pups to have their guardian angel, Aly, to show them the ropes!!! Aly, if I had to be a rescue dog, I think I would especially like it if I ended up in you shelter. How sweet could life be??? :)

Cookiebaker
10-16-2002, 05:52 PM
They must be exhausted by tonight!!! :eek: Sounds like they had so much fun, and stretch their legs a little bit. I think it's so cute how their ears are identical in the first pic. Are they brothers??

aly
10-16-2002, 09:30 PM
Yup... brothers.. :) Part Shar-Pei and we were thinking part Husky or Sheperd but don't really know. They had a sister who looked very Basenji so they may have different fathers.. they are littermates though. The sister was adopted when she was 8 weeks old.

Corazon told me thank you for taking him out by jumping on me, putting his arms around me, and chomping on my hair!! :D

sammi
10-16-2002, 09:34 PM
Lucky for dem dogs they got you to look out for them.:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-17-2002, 06:37 AM
They are both so adorable!! I bet they had such a fun time! I can't wait to see more pictures! It's so great of you to take them out and show them around.

Rachel
10-17-2002, 06:51 AM
They are very nice looking dogs, Aly. Oh, I do hope they each find a good home. So sad that they had to spend these precious puppy months at a shelter when they should be able to romp and play every day and cuddle and love and have their own person. Next best thing though is having Aly to take them under her Angel wing. Thank you for being such a good person, Aly. The world needs thousands more like you.

anna_66
10-17-2002, 07:35 AM
Oh Aly, I don't know who was luckier, you or the boys! I would have loved to been there to play with them & show them the ropes:D They are both such cuties, hopefully they have no problem finding a good home. If only I could......:D

ramanth
10-17-2002, 08:27 AM
AAWWWW Aly, how sweet of you! Looks like the boys had a great time. :D

Like cookiebaker said, I love how their ears flop identically in the first pic. :)

Sudilar
10-17-2002, 10:17 AM
I am so glad that you are there for them!! They look like they are having a great time!!!! They are irresistable!!!!

wolf_Q
10-17-2002, 10:22 AM
Awwww they are sooo cute! They really deserve to have a great home!! I wish I could take them, Nebo would love somebody to play with!!

Cincy'sMom
10-17-2002, 03:48 PM
What sweeties they are! And how great for them to get to spend a day out! I don't know how such cute pups have stayed around a shelter so long..they are adorable!!!