PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Tess

catlove
03-16-2010, 07:01 AM
What a gorgeos girl you are. I love your brownish-black and white fur.
What an amazing amount of things you accomplished so far in your life; first being a show dog, then a therapy dog.
Happy Dog of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good dog. I hope your day is filled with treats, love and happiness.
__________________________________________________ __________________
With love,
Mittens, Clara and Maisey

shershner
03-16-2010, 07:37 AM
You can't get any cuter than Miss Tess. I love the last picture, you are too sweet! Boston's are wonderful pets. Have a great day, Tess.

Momo
03-16-2010, 10:52 AM
OMG - you are toooo cute! And you are a special lil' girl to go out and help kids read!
Enjoy your DOTD status, Tess! :love:

Daisy and Delilah
03-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Aren't you just a cutie pie, sweetheart? We would love to give you tons of kisses. Please tell the folks to do that for us. Some for Harpo too please. We are so impressed to hear that you go to libraries to help kids read. That is so cool. Congrats on your CGC award!! You sound like a wonderful little girl and great companion. Congratulations on your big day today as our DOTD!! We hope you have a day filled with fun. Happiness always and plenty of salmon all the time!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Tess! What a beauty you are sweetheart...and oh my gosh, one most accomplished pup at that!:eek: To think that in a mere four years you've managed to take on the show ring, earned your CGC, and most impressive of all, bring so much to the lives of those youngsters in need through your therapy work is simply amazing! But check that... your greatest accomplishment of all? Being the best friend and loving companion, the bestest furkid a family could ever hope for!:love: What a lucky family, having a pup as special as you to call their own!!!:cool: Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, dear Tess! I hope you and your furbro Harpo are both poiled rotten today, treated to all your faves and more! (I'm almost tempted to wish you a happy day at the vets, but I think a nap in a nice, warm sun puddle, some belly rubs, and a nice walk would do the trick!:D) Love and hugs and belly rubs to you, beautiful Tess!:love::love::love:

katladyd
03-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Tess, you are such a beautiful puppy! Boston Terriers are my favorite breed of dog and you are a gorgeous one! Have a wonderful time being DOTD!:love:

cassiesmom
03-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Beautiful Miss Tess! You retired from a show career and have gone on to give great joy to others as a therapy dog :love:. That last picture of you made me laugh right out loud! Happy Dog of the Day!

LHCamry
03-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Tess.............You are beautiful. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.:love:

An Animal Lover:love:

lizbud
03-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Hello Tess,

You are a beautiful girl Tess, and I love your shiney coat.:love: You are
a very accomplished young lady.I think it is wonderful that you help the
youngsters with reading.I'll bet they enjoy seeing you too.:) Congratulations
on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & treats
sweetheart Tess.:)