PDA

View Full Version : I am sooooo unbelievable mad at my friend.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-16-2002, 04:45 PM
hey im just gonna vent a little here's the story of what happened today at school

I have a MAJOR crush on this hottie at my school. anyway we (my friend and I) were walking down the hallway and he's walking right towards us, obviously hurrying yo his next class and she pushes me as hard as she can RIGHT INTO HIM!!!!! to you that may not be bad but i felt sooo horrible. i ran him right into the wall. i am so mad at her. if i would get mad at her and not talk to her she wouldn't see what she did wrong, on the other hand if it was me that pushed her she would never talk to me again. so in a way i always lose. Theres nothing i can do i cant stick up for myself im just one of those ppl. if i were to go up to her and say " You know i really didnt appreciate you pushing me into him" she would just be like "oh so you dont like him anymore huh?" she is always making so many fricken assumptions its driving me insane. just because i dont like bashing him into a stinkin wall dont mean anything. what can i do??????????????????????????????

FloppsyLadySally54
10-16-2002, 05:25 PM
Ah ha, you came to the right person. OMG what your friend did was very rude!! That must have been sooo embarassing. I have sort of a similar story, but not really. Well there is this teacher in the school that almost everyone thinks is hot and he is like my friend and I don't think he is hot so then my friend got mad because he payed so much attention to me but not her so she told him I liked him and that was a teacher...excuse me a MARRIED TEACHER!! It was sooo embarassing and it was more embarassing than when we got caught for calling the teachers and one of them knew the whole time but was waiting for us to confess. Anyway, uh, maybe you should tell your friend that it was a rude and annoying thing to do to her and tell her what you thought about it and if she questions you further more just say "mind your business". I am really not much help I am not a person to stick up for myself either except when I am not face-to-face with the person like online. :) Good luck!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-16-2002, 05:27 PM
hahah im over it now lol i tend to get over things pretty fast lol good story! well maybe not but it was funny

mugsy
10-16-2002, 05:35 PM
Sounds like friend needs to grow up a little bit. I'm sure a heart felt apology to the guy wouldn't hurt and let him know that your friend is a few french fries short of a happy meal.

slleipnir
10-16-2002, 08:04 PM
lol! Nicely said Mugsy ;D

sammi
10-16-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
hahah im over it now lol i tend to get over things pretty fast lol good story! well maybe not but it was funny

:confused: Did you make that story up to see how people would react? I don't get it..........................

aly
10-16-2002, 10:06 PM
I think she meant Flopsy's story was good ..

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-17-2002, 05:18 PM
no i didnt make it up!!! she always does dumb stuff but this time i was pretty mad, yeah i was laughing at her story :)

FloppsyLadySally54
10-18-2002, 06:39 AM
Yeah omg that was funny after that me and my friends spent hours laughing about it. Glad you got over your story! I have never handled anything well in my life and after that I just yelled at my friend to stop making up lies right in front of him and he was just like staring at my friend and then she just like said sorry to him and it must have been really embarassing for her!:o