PDA

View Full Version : Feline Sign Language

columbine
03-15-2010, 12:48 PM
I usually clean Smudge's box by scooping it into the bathroom wastebasket. Well, today, I took the day off, and it so jumbled my routine that I forgot. I did some errands and came back, and when I was in the bathroom, Smudge walked in and put his paw on the wastebasket. "Meowmie? You forgot something..." I just can't get over how smart this cat is!

Love, Columbine

katladyd
03-15-2010, 01:09 PM
That is one smart cat! I've had them stare at the dirty box and meow, but Smudge takes the cake with that one! Give a kiss to that smarty boy from me.:love:

Freedom
03-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Chin rubs to that great kitty!

happylabs
03-15-2010, 01:39 PM
That is pretty smart! Mine just poop outside the box if I forget to clean it. :D

Randi
03-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Smudge is one clever cat! LOL! In case I'm overdo with emptying Fister's, he'll stand in front of it and miaw.

Scritches to Smudge. :love:

Laura's Babies
03-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Now that is waaaay to smart! It made me bust out laughing too, what a CAT!!

cassiesmom
03-15-2010, 09:03 PM
What a smart kitty you are, Smudge! If Cassie ... uhmmm ... needs the box while I am cleaning it, she will sometimes hover in that corner until I refill it and put it back. And while I am washing my hands and tying up the trash, I will hear her pawing in the box. Please have meowmie give you some scritchies for me, too!

columbine
03-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Smudge says thank you for the kisses, chin rubs, and scritchies! He's got his honorary PhD in Human Communication, but he'd rather just have a clean bathroom (and maybe a few Kitty Kaviar herring flakes!)

Love, Columbine