PDA

View Full Version : Tinky and Jupiter's birthday.. pics

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-16-2002, 02:13 PM
Hi all.. I know it has been a while since their actual birthday but I have been so busy. But FINALLY here are the pictures I took of Tinky and Jupiter at their birthday party!

Here they are checking out their birthday presents
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/pbf1662c09c3adbecbfd08d854183ef27/fd28f360.jpg
And here they are eating their first ever can of catfood! I guess you could say it was their birthday cake :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid35/p97bee99a9e3840bc2cf703433b595249/fd28f2ad.jpg

Here is a link to the imagestation album to see the rest.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291242367

neko1
10-16-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey i tried looking at the album but it says I need a password!! If you want others to see it you need to edit your profile thing and take out the password.

NoahsMommy
10-16-2002, 02:19 PM
They are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! I see they got a new fountain! We have that one at home...do they LOVE it?

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-16-2002, 02:24 PM
Neko 1... I think you have to be a member at imagestation to view the album.... is anyone else having trouble looking at it that is a member?

Yes... they like the fountain... they like to drink right out of the waterfall. I am glad too cause they weren't drinking too much before I bought it. I put ice in the resoivoir (sp) to keep it cold... but they somehow learned how to pull the top off and they take the filter out and hide it. :rolleyes:

Freckles
10-16-2002, 02:35 PM
I'm a member of Imagestation and I can't view your album. It says the password needed is for YOUR album.

neko1
10-16-2002, 02:44 PM
I am a member, in fact I already have 2 albums in the gallery. What subcategory is it under?

10-16-2002, 02:53 PM
I made myself member , but they still ask your password !!

My cats have the same water-fountain . They love it and they also prefer to drink from the waterfall ! do you know if that purifying little bag needs to be replaced after a while ?

momoffuzzyfaces
10-16-2002, 03:02 PM
Looks like they enjoyed their birthday and presents a lot! Thanks for sharing them with us! :D

yumyum6970
10-16-2002, 03:16 PM
Yeah Sara I am having problems viewing too. I don't have your member name.

Former User
10-16-2002, 05:04 PM
Nice pics Sara, and great to see you posting again! I've missed hearing Tinky and Jupiter stories! Are they any more grown up now ;)

toughCookie
10-16-2002, 05:25 PM
great pics! I can't remember who is who, but the darker one is bigger than the lighter one, I hadn't realized that before.

happy belated bday kitties!

I used to have a water fountain for my cats, and they all only drank from that, not the water bowls next to the food bowls!
Last week I went to Petsmart and got them a couple large bowls, from the dog section, and put one where the fountain was, and one at the other part of the house. I want to get them a new fountain one of these days, they have them now that you can detach the cord, it was always such a pain washing the other one, having to be careful not to get the cord wet. the new ones can just go into the dishwasher.the cats sure seem to like drinking from a large bowl, I don't know what it is with them LOL

Miss Meow
10-16-2002, 05:50 PM
Happy birthday Tinky and Jupiter - looks like you had a great day! They are so sweet, thanks for posting pics again!

NoahsMommy
10-16-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by lut
I made myself member , but they still ask your password !!

My cats have the same water-fountain . They love it and they also prefer to drink from the waterfall ! do you know if that purifying little bag needs to be replaced after a while ?
Yes....you are suposed to change it every three months. They sell the replacment filters at PetSmart right next to the fountains.