PDA

View Full Version : Me being me

Marigold2
03-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Steve is a neat freak, hard to be with four cats, two rabbits and a bird.
He just informed me that there is cat puke in the living room, been there two days on the carpet.
We get a lot of cat puke, three have long, long, long hair.
I told him I knew all about the cat puke, I was waiting for it to dry nice and hard so I could spinkle it on his salad as a cruncy topping. :eek::D:p He isn't laughing, just keeps sweeping the kitchen floor.
Just doesn't appreicate my great humor.

Catty1
03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
My goodness, that man needs a sense of ha-ha! ;)

I give my fluffy boy a dose of hairball treatment in his wet food every week or two. I don't think I have ever had a hairball in my home.

Well, I did - before I got the hairball stuff. :) But just a couple.

Hugs to your furbabies.:love:

happylabs
03-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Steve is a neat freak, hard to be with four cats, two rabbits and a bird.
He just informed me that there is cat puke in the living room, been there two days on the carpet.
We get a lot of cat puke, three have long, long, long hair.
I told him I knew all about the cat puke, I was waiting for it to dry nice and hard so I could spinkle it on his salad as a cruncy topping. :eek::D:p He isn't laughing, just keeps sweeping the kitchen floor.
Just doesn't appreicate my great humor.

LOL! It is definitely easier to clean up after it hardens. If you clean it while it is wet it goes down into the carpet fibers more. Why is it they always throw up on the carpeted floor and not the tile?!?

Kalei
03-14-2010, 04:38 PM
lol, that seriously made me laugh, I read it to my fiance and he just said "wow." lol, it made me laugh because when I had Bobo, he use to puke and sometimes it would sit in a corner of the carpet for a few days and he just hated it and thought it was so gross....but it really is easier to clean up after it hardens lol.

Casper
03-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Haha, that gave me a good laugh! I know how you feel... my mum is obsessed with cleanliness. It can be a good thing usually, but sometimes she can get so snooty about the smallest of thing.

In our house its the opposite when it comes to cat puke. We have to race to see who can get to it first or else the dogs will oh-so-generously clean it up for us. :o

slick
03-15-2010, 12:48 PM
LOL! It is definitely easier to clean up after it hardens. So is diarrhea. :rolleyes: I know that from experience.

happylabs
03-15-2010, 01:42 PM
So is diarrhea. :rolleyes: I know that from experience.

Ewwwwwwww.....