PDA

View Full Version : Perfect elevator-butt

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Maya is giving a perfect illustration of a perfect elevator-butt ;)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/elevator-butt.jpg

If you have similar pics of your cats, please post them!!!
Maya wants to know if she is the world champion in this discipline!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-13-2010, 11:43 AM
She's doing it quite well.:) Yes, my Sky does this well and my RB Sunny did too. I'm not sure if I have any pictures though. I was able to find one of Sky but not of Sunny. I'll attach it below.:)

Taz_Zoee
03-13-2010, 12:17 PM
LOL, I love this!! Taz did this, but I don't have any pictures of it. Oddly enough, Paizly does not do this at all. She doesn't really like the spot by her tail rubbed. Taz and my temp kitty G LOVED it!

cassiesmom
03-13-2010, 03:54 PM
I am so happy to know Cassie isn't the only cat who likes petting on that particular spot! Maya and Sky, I give you each a perfect ten for the elevator butt category :D

You must scratch me there!
Yes, above my tail... Behold!
Elevator butt.

katladyd
03-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Ming does a mean elevator butt! You can get him to accept anything if you either a) scratch that special spot by the tail, or b) rub his ears. Mac loves the butt scratch, but gives no vertical action at all! I have to say both Sky and Maya are giving Ming some serious competition!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-14-2010, 07:51 AM
Paizly does not do this at all. She doesn't really like the spot by her tail rubbed. Taz and my temp kitty G LOVED it!

Zazou loves it too!!
But NOT Inka nor Snoopy!! And Snoopy even hates a good bellyrub!!:rolleyes:

Gin
03-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Perfect form! It's too bad the Winter Cat Olympics are over. Maya would have been a serious contender.

momcat
03-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Perfect form! It's too bad the Winter Cat Olympics are over. Maya would have been a serious contender.

There's always the Summer Cat Olympics and Maya is a definite contender for the gold.

Medusa
03-15-2010, 07:11 AM
That's so cute! Try that w/my Yodie and you'll draw back a stub. :eek:

Pinot's Mom
03-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Pinot does not excel at that particular event. She doesn't really care whether that spot is scratched or not!