PDA

View Full Version : Please Say for Fiona & Osiris *Update* Now Apollo is going to Vets Tonight

Anikaca77
03-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Over the past couple of days Osiris (black and white) has been sneezing like crazy. No other symptoms just sneezing. One of our other girls Athena has been doing this off and on but that's it.

As for Fiona (long hair tortie) tonight I noticed her one eye had some clear discharge from it and I decided to look at it a bit closer and her third eye lid is red and swollen. I have some eye stuff here but I'm probably going to have to call the vets in the morning and my guess is they will want to see her because they don't usually like to just treat an eye thing over the phone just in case.

If you guys could please say a small pray that both of my babies heal up quickly and that this is nothing serious.

Thanks!
Melissa

Queen of Poop
03-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Prayers for them both from me. Purrs from Cali and Diego.

cassiesmom
03-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Purrs from Cassie, prayers from me for Fiona and Osiris.

Medusa
03-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Aw, poor babies. Prayers from Mary and the Fur Posse in Ohio.....

Pinot's Mom
03-13-2010, 08:04 AM
Prayers and purrs from here, too! Maybe it's just seasonal....

Randi
03-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Best wishes from Fister and me that it's nothing serious. Hope the vet can see her soon and treat it.

phesina
03-13-2010, 10:23 AM
Prayers and good healing wishes from us..

krazyaboutkatz
03-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent their way. Hopefully it's nothing serious and the sneezing is only allergy related. Please keep us updated about them.

Anikaca77
03-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Thank you all for the prays. Osiris is doing semi-better he is still sneezing a bit but no discharge so that's good at least.

Fiona will be going to the vets tomorrow if there is no improvement. I tried to treat her with an antibotic that we have here for cat's eyes but it hasn't done anything for her.

She had some yellow discharge from the bad eye. Please continue the prays for her that this is nothing serious.

Thanks,
Melissa

catmandu
03-14-2010, 05:04 PM
We are sorry that Our Dad missed this thread, but hes old:confused:
We Found Cats and we know Our Dad are all sending Our Prayers for Fiona, that does not sounf good, that yellow coming from her eye like that.
We are praying that its something that Your White Coats can handle and that Fiona will be well very soon.:love::love:
And of course that also applies to Owesome Osiris, Our Good Friend!!!:love::love:
We wish we could have you over for Chicken, its MEEEOW-WONDERFUL!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
We hope Jooseph isnt sad that he missed it fresh and hot!!!!
:D:D:

Anikaca77
03-15-2010, 08:47 AM
Gary-

Thank you, they would of loved to of had the chicken but their mom did give Fiona and a few others some can food and they loved that.

Fiona has a vet appt at 2:30 p.m. today, her eye isn't any better and it seems even worse I just hope we didn't make a bad decision by putting some antibotic stuff in her eye for those 2 times.

Thanks for the prays and we'll be continuing the prays for JJJ3.

Melissa

catmandu
03-15-2010, 09:23 AM
Thats all right we have a regular smorgasbord of Canned Cat Food at the Found Cat Hotel for Osiris:love::love: and of course Fiona.:love::love:
We have Fancy Feast, Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys , Pro Plan and Wellness and Eukanuba and for Juke Joint Joseph some A/D!!!:cool::)
Thank you for praying for Our Joseph , and we will be so HAPPY to see Our Friend again.
We hear that he was spoiled at the Vets and Mr Purrr aka Michael confirms that His Vet assistants were very good!!!:):)
And that he was spoiled rotten too!!!:cool::cool:

Anikaca77
03-16-2010, 01:32 PM
I took Fiona to the vets yesterday at 2:30 p.m. and the vet checked her eye over and she has an infection so we got another tube of eye cream and she has to have it 4 times a day.

Osiris is doing much better now :) but now the kitten is getting it and along with a runny eye as well so I'm not sure if he'll need to go to the vets or we can just treat them with an antibotic.

THanks for the prays!
Melissa

cassiesmom
03-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Continued prayers, and a candle
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=10406532

katladyd
03-16-2010, 10:33 PM
When one gets sick, it seems they all get it. I praying and thinking a good thought for your babies.

Anikaca77
03-19-2010, 05:21 AM
Now Apollo is sick. Osiris is doing much better with the sneezing and Fiona's eye is finally looking better but now poor little Apollo has it and his one nostril is a little deformed and I think he has an URI although I can't be certain. He has a vet appointment for tonight at 5:30 p.m.

If you could please say a pray for him, I spent last night out on the couch with him sleeping on me at times and sneezing and here him breathing. Poor little guy.

Thanks in advance for all the prays.

Melissa

Laura's Babies
03-19-2010, 06:52 AM
What did the vet say? Is he OK?

Anikaca77
03-19-2010, 08:28 AM
What did the vet say? Is he OK?

I actually don't go till tonight. I felt so bad leaving him at home this morning I would of brought him to work with me but since I'm a secretary I don't have a closed office I wish I did or I'd bring him with me.

He just wanted to snuggle with me this morning and he placed his little head under my chin like he did when he was a baby.

Poor guy.

Melissa

krazyaboutkatz
03-19-2010, 11:49 AM
It sounds like one of your cats has caught a bug and now it's being passed around to all of your cats.:( This has happened to me before too so I feel your pain. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Apollo's way. Please continue to keep us updated.

phesina
03-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Prayers for Apollo. Be well again soon, beloved kitty!

Queen of Poop
03-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Prayers for sweet Apollo! :love:

Anikaca77
03-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Turns out Apollo does have an infection. He was so miserable by the time that I took him to the vets. His eye's were weeping a little bit but not too bad.

The vet gave him an antibotic and he got his first dose at the vets. On Saturday he seemed a little worse so I called the vets to see if we could get a decongestant and she gave us one. Man did he hates those pills. I didn't get the first one down his thoart and he ended up tasting it and it must of been just so nasty that he started foaming at the mouth. I had to clean him up and we did evenutally get it in him and by Sunday he was back ontop the kitchen counter tops where he found a bag of 2 potatos and knocked them to the floor and started scratching at them and tearing them up a little bit.

Last night he was up on the counter top again and yet again this morning. We don't allow the kitties to get up on the counter tops and most of our kitties now that but he's still learning since he just figured out a few weeks ago he could jump that far. I put down double sided sticky tape before when we had one jumping up on the counter tops that would pee in the one corner. Of course it turned out to be crystals in the pee and that's why the one was trying to get our attention and boy did that work.

Anyway if you could spare a few more prays for him just so that way he recovers 100% that would be great.

Fiona is still closing her eye from time to time now and I did ask the vet on Saturday when I stopped in because they stained her eye to check for ulcers and there weren't any so that's a good sign but she still holding it closed from time to time and the vet said she has seen chlamydia take a few weeks to heal so it may just need some more time.

I finished her last eye meds last night so we'll see if it clears up. I hope so. The eye isn't infected anymore and her eye it white in the corner so it looks much better but I'm not sure why she is still holding it closed other than the infection is still there I'm guessing.

If you want to include a pray for her that would be great too.

Thanks!
Melissa

Pinot's Mom
03-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Prayers for all the kitties, and for you, too! I know it's rough when they're sick! {{{{Hugs}}}} all around!:love:

phesina
03-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Prayers for all the kitties: May you soon be well and healthy!