PDA

View Full Version : Kat Von D's Ludwig

Taz_Zoee
03-12-2010, 09:39 AM
I don't know if anyone watches LA Ink. It's a show about a young woman that owns and runs a tattoo shop.
Anyway, she got a sphynx kitten about four years ago. He suddenly died a while back. I'm not sure exactly when, but the episode aired last week.
She said she came home and his back end was gnarled. I have no clue by what. I would think he was an indoor cat. Anyway, she LOVED Ludwig and was very torn up about losing him so soon and suddenly.

RIP Ludwig
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/2951122217_90dcc901b4.jpg

catmandu
03-12-2010, 09:49 AM
That certainly must have been a shock for that Lady to find that Ludwig had died so suddenly.
I remember the shock when Buster and Muchkin both about 4 became so ill that they had to be PTS, and Ebony Beau was only about 3, but also had to be PTS.
Ludwig is one Amazingly Beautiful Cat, he looks like molten silver , and certainly is a love and treasured Cat.
Ludwig has his wings of silver and gold now and is with the Awesome Angels Army on their World Tour.
He wants his Meeowmie to know that he misses her so much and will always , always be there for her:)
And that they will meet once more for Eternity.
One Fine Day. :love:

lvpets2002
03-12-2010, 10:48 AM
:( How so sad.. RIP Ludwig.. Yes I have watch that show some..

phesina
03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Rest in peace, dearest Ludwig, gone too soon. Your Meowmie loves and misses you very much.

Medusa
03-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Sudden death of one of our furkids is most certainly a shocker. RIP, sweet one. You were way too young to leave.

anna_66
03-13-2010, 09:24 AM
I love Kat but hadn't watched the show in a while. I'm so sad to hear that Ludwig has passed:(
RIP Sweet Boy

Lillycat
03-13-2010, 01:44 PM
What a shock......prayers going out for both of them.......

Daisy and Delilah
03-16-2010, 12:27 PM
I know she loved him so much. Rest In Peace Sweet Boy.:(

I used to watch the show all the time until Aubrey came on. I refused to watch it anymore at some point last season. Haven't seen any of the new shows. The way they treated that gril was all staged, of course, but very very rude and ridiculous. I felt so bad for her. Even if it is fake. :(
Kat is an amazing person and an amazing artist. I was always in awe over the work they did. Too bad they felt they needed to bring in Aubrey for ratings?? Not sure.

Taz_Zoee
03-16-2010, 01:49 PM
I know she loved him so much. Rest In Peace Sweet Boy.:(

I used to watch the show all the time until Aubrey came on. I refused to watch it anymore at some point last season. Haven't seen any of the new shows. The way they treated that gril was all staged, of course, but very very rude and ridiculous. I felt so bad for her. Even if it is fake. :(
Kat is an amazing person and an amazing artist. I was always in awe over the work they did. Too bad they felt they needed to bring in Aubrey for ratings?? Not sure.

Not to take this memorial thread off course. But Aubrey, Paulie and Amy are still on there but at the other shop. Which is ridiculous to me. And in place of Aubrey they have a new "fake" person, Liz. I think she is also an actress they are using just for ratings. I watch it for the tattoos. So I fast forward past all the Aubrey stuff and only watch the actual LA Ink stuff.