PDA

View Full Version : Lou

LHCamry
03-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Hi Lou....You sound like my kind of boy. I would love to puppy sit you if I lived near you but I don't. When I will growing up all we had was English
Bull Dogs. You made me think of them. I would love to give you a big hug but since I can't have mom give you one for me and a belly rub.
You are so handsome I don't know how anyone could resist you.:love:

An Animal Lover:love:

happylabs
03-12-2010, 07:35 AM
What a distinguished Englishman! You have the right idea...someone to wait on you 24/7. I need that too! Enjoy your day of fame handsome boy. :)

shawsdanes
03-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Lou, you are absolutly precious. I have an Olde English Bulldogge and I just can't resist those adorable faces. I am sure you are as sweet as you look. I wish I could kiss that adorable mug of yours. :D

tatsxxx11
03-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi there luscious Louie! Awww!!! What a beautiful Bully boy you are...just look at that adorable face!:D Thank you so much for taking a break from your book to pose for the camera! I'm still trying to figure out which "For Dummies" you're reading!:D Or maybe it's one you left there for your parents to read? (hint*hint) "Pup Pampering For Dummies," perhaps? With the "how to give a good massage" chapter dog-eared!:D:p You're just a human in a furry coat, aren't you Louie?:) How lucky your Mommy and Daddy are, having a beautiful, active, life loving best friend in you! And that you are Louie, friend to all...human, furred, and stuffed!:) Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun day of celebration, being spoiled and pampered to the max!:D And please ask your Mommy or Daddy to plant a bunch of extra kisses on that adorable, squishy face of yours, for me!:love::love::love:

lizbud
03-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Hi Lou, I am pleased to meet you handsome.:love: You look like
a very happy boy.:) Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
You deserve a day of celebration in your honor sweetie.:D Sending
lots of hugs & cyber kisses just for your sweet face.:)

irish
03-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Lou, you are just adorable. How I wish I could see you with your favorite toys. Being from Georgia, I always thought I would like a bullie if I knew one, and now here you make me fall in love. Wish I could give you a great big hug, dear Lou. Congratulations sweetie, on being our DOTD.

chocolatepuppy
03-12-2010, 06:36 PM
You're a handsome boy Lou! Congratulations on being DOTD!:D