PDA

View Full Version : Kaschmar

LHCamry
03-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Kaschmar.....What a handsome fellow you are. I do love your color.
Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

irish
03-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Kaschmar, you are such a pretty boy. I love your black face and ears. I know you can look fierce, but I bet you're really a sweetheart. And I'm with you Kaschmar when it comes to food, just about anything is good. Wish I could give you a hug. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

tatsxxx11
03-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Greetings Kaschmar! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) Oh, what an irresistibly precious puppy you were, and what a handsome boy you've grown up to be! Your coloring and coat are simply magnificent!:eek: It's not often we're treated to a beautiful Belgian Shepherd as our featured honoree, and seeing you up on our "front page" today is such a treat! True to your breed, you are one beautiful, most intelligent, devoted and loyal dog, and your family is so very lucky to have a best friend and protector in you!:) And you Kaschmar, are equally blessed, having a family, a dedicated young guardian, as caring and loving as yours! What a perfect match! Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self with us all today! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration sweetheart, being spoiled and loved to bits!:D Love and hugs to you magnificent Kaschmar, our very special and most deserving, "top dog!":love::love::love:

lizbud
03-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Hello Kaschmar,

My, you are a very handsome fellow.:love: I love your striking colors.
I am not surprised you are smart & learn very fast, most Shepherds do.:)
I love you name also, it's unique, like you.:) Congratulations on being our
honored DOG OF THE DAY. SEnding lots of cyber hugs & high fives to
celebrate your DOTD honor.:)

chocolatepuppy
03-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Kaschmar, you're such a handsome boy!!!:love: Congratulations on being DOTD!:D

Alysser
03-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Kaschmar, you are a GORGEOUS gorgeous boy! Your smile made my morning. Congratulations on being the dog of the day :):love: