PDA

View Full Version : So there I was playing "fetcH" with LuLu...

moosmom
03-09-2010, 06:25 AM
She has this habit of playing fetch with Feline Pine Pellets. She'll bring one to me and I'll flick it off the futon. This goes on for hours. Last night I'm watching this program about Everest and getting a little annoyed by this interruption.

Here she comes, front feet up on the futon waiting for me to put my hand out. I do. Only this time, it wasn't a Feline Pellet. It was a BUG!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: A very BIG bug with lots of legs. She got it from it crawling on the screen. I could feel the hair on my neck stand up, I was so creeped out by it.

That'll teach me to look whenever puts something in my hands. *shivers with eeeeewwwwwkeeeeness"*

Anikaca77
03-09-2010, 07:10 AM
Oh my goodness. That's great and so funny. I'll make sure I share this with my husband. I know I would of screamed.

LuLu sounds like she is getting along just fine with your guys.

I'm so happy.

Melissa

momcat
03-09-2010, 07:32 AM
That's quite a little character you've got there!

Freedom
03-09-2010, 08:10 AM
She was SO proud of her find, she got it JUST for you! LOL :D

Randi
03-09-2010, 08:12 AM
LOL! Next time you surely will have a look to see what she brings you. :D Lulu sounds like quite a character. Enjoy!

columbine
03-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Yikes! Huzzah for your little Mighty Hunter, but what a scare!

Love, Columbine

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2010, 10:00 AM
She thought you were bored of the pellets so brought you something "new" to play with ;)

Catty1
03-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Awwww! How SPECIAL. (NOT! :eek: )

lvpets2002
03-09-2010, 10:06 AM
:eek: WoW yes I would have flipped out too.. Now did you give your baby some bigg huggss & kissess for the nice present?? :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-09-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm sorry Donna but this sure made me laugh.:) She sure sounds like quite a character and a good exterminator too.;)

katladyd
03-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Can she come to my house and catch some crickets? Mine are slacking off on the job!:D

GILL
03-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Well Donna you must feel very spacial. Lu Lu just wanted to show how much she loves you. I mean bringing you such a great kill.
I have every one I know saving soft menthol cigarette packs, it's the only thing Lucky will play fetch with. Now I’m waiting for the cricket season to start, we get those big ugly white/gray cave crickets. Some times we only find the legs. Want me to send some I bet Lu Lu would realy enjoy them.
Enjoy your games and have fun.

Asiel
03-09-2010, 01:53 PM
That would have been my reaction, I'm petrified of creepy crawlies. Have to admit it made me chuckle though, just the mental image of t I guess....:D

cassiesmom
03-09-2010, 10:57 PM
meowmie, she brought you a pressie :eek:! p.s., could you please take a photo of her for me? :love:

moosmom
03-10-2010, 07:47 AM
I'll try and get a bunch of pictures and post them. She's getting so big and is a real love bug.

She still needs spaying but right now funds are tight because of the two newbies in my bedroom. I'm lucky she hasn't gone into heat yet.

catmandu
03-10-2010, 08:06 AM
The Found Cats are betting that Lulu thought that you would like a snack, so she gave up on eating that bug so you could have it all to yourself!!!
She didnt consider that humans dont do bugs that well!!!:cool::cool:
Or maybe MooShoo told her to, playing a small joke on His Meeowmie!!
Either way you got a free bug!!!:cool::cool::cool:
A Bug in the hand is worth two under the chair!!!:):):)

Laura's Babies
03-11-2010, 01:58 PM
I am laughing my butt off! That is just toooooo funny!!

StarandBratsmom
03-11-2010, 03:40 PM
She has this habit of playing fetch with Feline Pine Pellets. She'll bring one to me and I'll flick it off the futon. This goes on for hours. Last night I'm watching this program about Everest and getting a little annoyed by this interruption.

Here she comes, front feet up on the futon waiting for me to put my hand out. I do. Only this time, it wasn't a Feline Pellet. It was a BUG!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: A very BIG bug with lots of legs. She got it from it crawling on the screen. I could feel the hair on my neck stand up, I was so creeped out by it.

That'll teach me to look whenever puts something in my hands. *shivers with eeeeewwwwwkeeeeness"*

LOLOLOLOL, that's funny. Last summer, my cat caught a mouse and came running to our bedroom with it, I was in bed reading. All of a sudden she tosses the mouse up in the air, I see it flying and of course I screamed. My husband came in and threw the mouse outside.