PDA

View Full Version : I could just scream

Queen of Poop
03-08-2010, 01:55 PM
I need to vent cause I'm at work and screaming would not work out too well.

First I get a letter saying he wants all my stuff out of his house like right now. Now I get a letter, maybe a week later, saying he's been moving all my stuff into a storage locker. So why the first letter? Anyway, now he's holding my stuff hostage until I pay for the storage locker and take over payments for my truck. I will gladly take over the truck payments as soon as he signs over ownership to me, we bought it jointly. Now I've got this thing from our accountants saying I made $30,000 from his consulting company last year, well where's the money? Be nice to have that in hand right now. And my job is being changed, the powers that be decided I'd be better in a different role. Like I need this to change now too. Good grief. Sure heap some more crap on me, I can take it!!

Thanks, I feel marginally better now.

Catty1
03-08-2010, 02:04 PM
YIKES.

First, HUGS!

And second, what's your lawyer doing in all this? Things like signing over the truck, the alleged $30,000, etc...

HOPEFULLY your job change will be a GOOD one; it might be just the thing you need.

Aw, HON....:(:love::love::love:

Queen of Poop
03-08-2010, 02:11 PM
My lawyer's away this week so all is on hold till next week. I'm waiting for a reply from the accountant as to how this works. I'm not paying tax on money I don't have.

Anikaca77
03-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Oh my goodness, first I'm sorry for all your stress. Try to remember to breathe through all this.

Here's a hug too.

Prays that everything works out well too.
Melissa

king2005
03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Sorry to hear about this BS :( Splitting up/divorce can be so ugly! This is usually when you see just how nasty your partner can be & after a while you'll realize that you are much better without them.

My dad gave me some wonderful advice when going through a divorce/split up.. Never raise your voice, never get mad, & be 110% civil. In the long run you'll feel better about the situation, & if you go to court the judge will see your being civil (polite, etc) & that the other is a wild animals. When your polite & civil, the judge will make more favorable terms. My mother was a psycho & dragged me through hell & back. My dad kept his cool, never spoke ill of her & when SHE broke the law & was being a *cough* in court, the judge looked at my father & favored him.

I don't know you, but if you have kids, please keep them out of the mess, never talk about the divorce/splitup with them (the ugly parts), keep them out of court, & never speak ill of their father/mother you're no longer with.

My mother stooped so low as she tried to FORCE me to lie about my father. Her, her lawyer & CSA wanted me to say my father was sexually abusing me. I told them "but he didn't", the worst I got from him was a red butt from doing something really bad (playing on the road type of BAD thing.. I was allowed to be playfully noisy & run around playfully - with civil rules of course)... They told me they didn't care, they just needed me to say that he did... They even tried to bribe me with my dog's care :( Low eh? Well she killed that dog & I haven't spoken/seen to her since 2003. To this day, it still bothers me & this BS started about 10yrs ago... I've been in hiding since 2005 & very few people know where I live & very little to no mail/bills come to my door. Trust me, this isn't a fun way to live, hiding from your psycho mother.... :(:(:(

^Just my 2 cents^... I have no idea of whats going on with you, but I hope things get more civil.

Queen of Poop
03-08-2010, 03:28 PM
No kids involved so no worries there. I am on my very best behavior as I am a good, decent human being. Married to a monster. Thanks for the input.

Pinot's Mom
03-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Gayle, if there is no proof of your making that money; relax. Burden is on him, not you. No paystub, no tax return (joint) claiming that money, no salary. Also, if he signed a "fraudulent" tax return when you were supposed to be making that money and it wasn't on there, he's got more trouble than he knows. Exhale.

The "stuff" in storage-he has no right without a judge ruling he can relocate anything. I know that hasn't happened (I also know you don't call them judges, but I don't know the proper term).

The job could be a good change; gives you something else to concentrate on. :)

Hugs...:love:

Alysser
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM
I am so sorry all this crap has been dumped on you. You have a good head on your shoulders, I have 100% confidence you can deal. :D I'll be thinking of you. Remember, we :love: you here! Good luck with all this. :)

Marigold2
03-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Hugs, so sorry it has to be this hard, BUT soon Mr. Wonderful will be out of your life for good, just think about that and smile.

Catty1
03-08-2010, 07:34 PM
A prescription for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/funny-pictures-cat-wastes-day.jpg

HUGS!

Daisy and Delilah
03-08-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm so sorry, Gayle. What a jerk. Sorry, I couldn't resist.:mad: :mad: :mad:

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

krazyaboutkatz
03-09-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm so sorry that you have to go through this kind of BS.:( Try to stay strong and vent here as often as you like. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2010, 03:34 AM
As a fellow soon-to-be divorcee you have my sympathy....hang in there :)

Queen of Poop
03-09-2010, 04:51 AM
Thanks everyone for the much needed support. I've been up since 2:30 am, it's about quarter to 4 now. Managed to get thru to Rogers technical support and have them fix my blackberry problem so one thing off my plate. In about 12 hours I will be sitting with my counsellor. I hope she can help me deal better with all this crap he's pulling. It can't just be a neat and tidy divorce. He's got to make it ugly and do his best to hurt me. He's got what he wanted, I'm out of the house and we're divorcing. He needs to get over his thinking that he's entitled to everything.

wombat2u2004
03-09-2010, 05:20 AM
Well, if he's going to fight it, then it's gonna cost him.
Been there and done that twice already....they were real messy.
I know now that the best way is the amicable way...makes more sense.
Best of luck with it all mate, I hope you can get thru it all without too much bother.
Just hang in there, knock the problems on the head as they arise, keep happy and let time heal it all....AND...you've got us all here ;)
Wom

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2010, 09:55 AM
As someone said to me when things started to get me down - "that's what you pay your solicitor for". Haven't had as much nastiness to deal with as you but handing things straight to her to deal with made things a lot less difficult for me.

Big hugs to you x:love:x

Queen of Poop
03-09-2010, 10:18 AM
As someone said to me when things started to get me down - "that's what you pay your solicitor for". Haven't had as much nastiness to deal with as you but handing things straight to her to deal with made things a lot less difficult for me.

Big hugs to you x:love:x

Thank you! Sometimes I just feel so alone.

Queen of Poop
03-09-2010, 10:19 AM
A bit of good news. Easy to take over the truck payments, simply send the dude a void cheque and good as done. So we will see what my lawyer recommends next week when she's back. This bit of news lightens my load a bit.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-09-2010, 10:27 AM
A bit of good news. Easy to take over the truck payments, simply send the dude a void cheque and good as done. So we will see what my lawyer recommends next week when she's back. This bit of news lightens my load a bit.

and remember - you don't have to respond to anything he sends straight away (or at all ;)). Do whatever needs to be done when it suits you, not him. Took me a while to get the hang of that one - instead of "fight back! fight back" it was a case of "yeah well, whatever...."

rosethecopycat
03-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Thank you! Sometimes I just feel so alone.

You are not alone Gayle, neither am I.
You've got folks to talk to and many others thinking about you.

Slow down, take it all in. Don't rush into anything, turn it all over to your advocate.
Remember that it's all a 'poker game' from here on out...and there is a move called: 'bluffing'...to which I answer with 'slow play'.

Still thinking of you, friend.

Rose

Queen of Poop
03-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks Rose. I had a very bad emotional day yesterday. To learn that he has moved my stuff to a storage locker, what condition is it in, and that he's holding it for ransom. It still upsets me greatly.