PDA

View Full Version : Ben the digging dog!

Lilith Cherry
03-07-2010, 05:32 AM
Dear Ben, if you do eventually dig through to China please come to my house! You are a lovely fun dog and have the most handsome ears a dog could wish for:D I am so glad your mom rescued you and hope you will be together and happy for many years to come!

anna_66
03-07-2010, 06:09 AM
Husky mix? You sound like all husky to me:D I bet you and my Roxey girl would get along famously trying to dig to China;)

I'm so very glad that you mom saved you and that you have a wonderful life now. I'm sure today will be no different than any other, you'll be spoiled to death! Have a great day Ben our beautiful Dog of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Bob what a gorgeous fun-loving fellow you are!!! :love:

If you ever make it to China please tell everyone there hello from me, ok? ;) You just may be the dog to do it if you really are as stubborn as your bio says. :) I'm so glad you have a loving family and happy home now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
03-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi there Ben! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a bE-U-tiful "Husky mix" you are, with the emphasis on "Husky!" Having been a mom to one, I'm very familiar with the profile!:D Let's review!

1.) Beautiful:cool:
2.) Cute
3.) "Discriminating" in your culinary preferences
4.) A DIGGER:rolleyes::D
5.) Chatty
6.) Stubborn:p
7.) Lovable, hug-gable, snug-gable, and devoted to your human!:love:

How blessed your Mom is to have a beautiful best friend for life in you, dear Ben! As she says, she couldn't have hoped for more giving gift than you; a gift of unconditional, everlasting love! You had a tough start at life, Ben! But being the brave boy that you are, you battled back and oh, just look at you now! The very picture of good health; one happy, much loved pup!

Hope you're enjoying a fun day, celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day reign!:) Please have your Mom give you a few zillion extra hugs and kisses for me! Love to you, beautiful Ben!:love:
P.S...Your pics are precious! Love the one of you jumping in your pool!:D

lizbud
03-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Hello Ben, It's a pleasure to meet you handsome boy.:) I am so glad
to know you survived that terrible disease. With the help of your momma
and your strong spirit, you are a happy boy now.:) Congratulations on being
chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending lots of cyber hugs
and kisses too, for you sweetheart.:)

irish
03-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Ben, you are such a beautiful precious boy. Thank goodness your wonderful mommy rescued you and saved your life. I hope you have many many happy years together. No matter how many holes you dig, your mommy loves you anyway. Wish I could give you a great big hug, sweet Ben. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

cyber-sibes
03-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Ha-roo Ben, its so nice to know woo found a fabulous furever home with your mom! You sound like a a typical Sibe to us- we love to dig, be stubborn & are mischevious too, ha-roo, that's what being a Husky is all about! Love the pic of woo jumping into your pool!
~Jack & Moo