PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Fix for anyone in need...

Queen of Poop
03-06-2010, 09:16 PM
...here's a kitty fix for anyone who is in need.

Catty1
03-06-2010, 09:48 PM
ADORABLE! :love::love::love: Thanks so much for posting them!:)

Taz_Zoee
03-06-2010, 11:05 PM
OH my gosh!!! Ok, Diego is the tabby, right? I love him!!! I don't think I remember Cali having two different color eyes. That's cool! (Sorry if I got their names backwards)
That last picture I almost didn't even see Cali. LOL :D

Alysser
03-06-2010, 11:53 PM
:love:Diego and Cali are adorable! Love those kitties :)

Queen of Poop
03-07-2010, 05:31 AM
OH my gosh!!! Ok, Diego is the tabby, right? I love him!!! I don't think I remember Cali having two different color eyes. That's cool! (Sorry if I got their names backwards)
That last picture I almost didn't even see Cali. LOL :D

Yes, Diego is the Tabby. Cali is my blue/green eyed girl. They are brother and sister.

Lilith Cherry
03-07-2010, 05:38 AM
What a beautiful sight! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Medusa
03-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Such precious furkids! :)

orangemm
03-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Awww, beautiful babies!:love::love:

Karen
03-07-2010, 08:11 AM
The have such round, round faces - maybe some persian or exotic shorthair in the family tree?

catmandu
03-07-2010, 08:15 AM
Hi Diego and Cali!!:love::love:
Its so good to see Our Old Friends again.:love::love:
We are going to Wendys for Lunch, is there anything that you would like Our Awesome Angels to bring you?:cool::cool::cool:

Queen of Poop
03-07-2010, 09:34 AM
The have such round, round faces - maybe some persian or exotic shorthair in the family tree?

I was told their momma was a Ragdoll and daddy turned out to be the neighbourhood Tabby, these guys were an oops!!

Queen of Poop
03-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi Diego and Cali!!:love::love:
Its so good to see Our Old Friends again.:love::love:
We are going to Wendys for Lunch, is there anything that you would like Our Awesome Angels to bring you?:cool::cool::cool:

Cali and Diego say no thank you. We eat our meat raw. We like rabbit and salmon. But if you could tell mom to be a little freer with the Whiskas treats we'd appreciate it.

phesina
03-07-2010, 09:40 AM
What adorable kitties! Thank you.

happylabs
03-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Great pics! Love the last one of to two of them. Are they inside a shelf? Diego looks a lot like my RB Kitty Moose.

astrid
03-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Ohhhhhh yeah.... I'm feeling much better.... thank you:D:D

Those two babies are soooo gorgeous!!! :love::love:
Have a beautiful Sunday, thank you for sharing!

Queen of Poop
03-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Great pics! Love the last one of to two of them. Are they inside a shelf? Diego looks a lot like my RB Kitty Moose.

They are actually inside the island. Every time I open the door one or both of them leap inside and sit there. Not sure why but they really seem to like it. I have to be careful as I've closed both of them inside at one time or another.

Catty1
03-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Gayle, my fluffy boy Cole seems to like anything that is like a "little house", even if it's an endtable. I always tell him "You're in your little house!":)

You just have the more gorgeous kitties...:love: Give them a kiss on their heads for me!:)

krazyaboutkatz
03-07-2010, 11:40 PM
They're both so adorable that I want to squeeze them.:) Thanks for sharing their pictures with us.:)

cassiesmom
03-08-2010, 09:20 PM
They are actually inside the island. Every time I open the door one or both of them leap inside and sit there. Not sure why but they really seem to like it. I have to be careful as I've closed both of them inside at one time or another.

Yay, Cali and Diego pics! Cali and Diego, you are very beautiful and I really like how you have figured out a special hiding spot. Please have your meowmie give you some petting from me! :love: :love: