PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for St. Patricks Day...

Queen of Poop
03-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Check out these nails!!

Karen
03-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Will the glitter on your nails come off on things? (Not that I am allowed to have glitter, mind you, and I'm allergic to nail polish, but I am curious anyway!)

Queen of Poop
03-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Will the glitter on your nails come off on things? (Not that I am allowed to have glitter, mind you, and I'm allergic to nail polish, but I am curious anyway!)

No, it won't come off. It is mixed in with the acrylic. My nails will look just like this, but longer, in 3 weeks when I get them done again, this time with an Easter theme.

Taz_Zoee
03-06-2010, 07:23 PM
I :love: them!!!
This is the only thing I miss about my acrylic nails. Getting them done to match the holidays. Otherwise, I love having my own nails, even after 21 years of acrylics.
Also, my favorite colors are purple and green. I always had my nails like yours but with purple glitter at the tips.
I can still do the holidays with my toes though. I need a pedi so bad right now. LOL

wombat2u2004
03-06-2010, 07:48 PM
I've got an ingrown toenail.
I can post a pic of that if you all really want:D

Catty1
03-06-2010, 08:59 PM
wom, which season would that celebrate? ;):D

Gayle, those are awesome. Glad I got to see the Olympic ones before they vanished!

Queen of Poop
03-06-2010, 08:59 PM
I :love: them!!!
This is the only thing I miss about my acrylic nails. Getting them done to match the holidays. Otherwise, I love having my own nails, even after 21 years of acrylics.
Also, my favorite colors are purple and green. I always had my nails like yours but with purple glitter at the tips.
I can still do the holidays with my toes though. I need a pedi so bad right now. LOL

Thanks. With all that's going on with me having my nails done and doing funky things with them gives me a bit of a lift.

Queen of Poop
03-06-2010, 09:00 PM
I've got an ingrown toenail.
I can post a pic of that if you all really want:D

Only if the rest of them have colored polish on them!

rosethecopycat
03-06-2010, 09:03 PM
GLITZY!

I loves me some glittery things!

Taz_Zoee
03-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Thanks. With all that's going on with me having my nails done and doing funky things with them gives me a bit of a lift.

And that's what matters! :) I still get a manicure every two weeks.

happylabs
03-07-2010, 11:38 AM
LOVE your nails!!! Now I want mine done.

I did patriotic piggies for 4th of July last year. My daughter does her own nails. She has learned how to free hand designs on her fingernails and piggies. I am looking forward to warmer weather when i can wear my sandals and show off her talent.