PDA

View Full Version : A little sad today...

moosmom
03-06-2010, 01:11 PM
It's 58 degrees here in CT and I'm sad. These were the kinds of days that MooShoo and I would go for walks in his buggy. I haven't had the heart to take it out of my trunk. I miss that.:(

Karen
03-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Maybe one of the other kitties would appreciate a ride? New tradition time?

cassiesmom
03-06-2010, 01:53 PM

That's what I was thinking, too. (((((HUGS FOR MOOSMOM)))))

catmandu
03-06-2010, 03:12 PM
And when you took a New Kitty out for a ride MooShoo:love::love: would fly with you with several Awesome Angels Companions and he would show them all his favorite places.:cool::cool:
I know My Found Cats :)and Dogs Angels:) would love to see your neighborhood.
:love::love:

momcat
03-07-2010, 03:17 PM

Hey Donna, that sounds like a great idea! You might even consider taking turns with each of your kitties. New sounds, new smells, new things to see. They just might love it!

smokey the elder
03-08-2010, 06:51 AM
MooShoo could ride shotgun, and whisper to the kitty where all the good eats may be found.

Pawsitive Thinking
03-08-2010, 09:02 AM
That must have been hard for you but I know "someone" would have been watching to see if the other cats were going to have as much fun with you as he did. I know he would not feel jealous, just glad that other cats are going to be as fortunate as he was with his choice of owner. He helped them choose you, you know ;)

Taz_Zoee
03-08-2010, 09:18 AM
It's okay Donna. Don't move that buggy until YOU are ready.
I have an old carpet that Taz used as a scratching area in the bedroom. He has been gone for over 7 months now and I have not moved the carpet. It's not a pretty carpet, it's all torn up from his years of scratching. But I can't move it just yet.

GILL
03-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Donna only when you are ready. From the sounds of things I think Lu Lu could use a ride.
I know that in my house my Patchs has instructed Mit's and Lucky to look after me, just the way she did. They have read her book and added to it.

carole
03-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Aww Donna, feeling for you, yes it is the little memories that often make us so sad, but in time they will bring a smile to our face ,just treasure your lovely times you had with Mooshoo, and try not to be too sad, thinking of you and Giant Hugs from me.:love::love: