PDA

View Full Version : Enzo

Pawsitive Thinking
03-05-2010, 10:09 AM
add me to the list of those smitten by that adorable face :D

tatsxxx11
03-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi there Enzo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable little man!:D First thing, very early this morning, (everyone else was sleeping) I did as is my routine, poured a cup of coffee and came to check out the cuties of the day! Enzo, when I opened up your photos I laughed so hard my startled husband jumped out of bed and asked what the heck was so funny!:D Oh my gosh! Your face, your expressions, are simply too precious for words! (Are you sure your Mom didn't do some Photo-shopping?:p;)) You may be on the diminutive side, but when it come to spunk, spirit and heart, you're right up there with the biggest of boys! Your love for life is contagious, and your family is one lucky pack, having a life and people loving best furkid and friend for life, in YOU!!! Congratulations and lot of love and hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Enzo! I wish for you a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration, and a lifetime of happiness with your wonderful family!:love::love::love: THANK YOU for the smiles!!!:D

irish
03-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Enzo, you are sooooo cute! You look so mischievous in the first picture, and I love that last one with your eyes closed. I think Enzo can be a little goof sometimes, can't he? But why don't you like water, sweet boy? Or is it just baths that Mr Enzo tries to hide from. Hope you get hugs and treats today dear Enzo, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

lizbud
03-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Hello Enzo,

I am so happy to meet you today. I love your sweet pictures too.:love:
It looks like someone just told you a funny joke in the closed eyes picture.:D
I am so happy to know what a great family you have. You look like a very happy boy.:)
Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.
Lots of cyber hugs & kisses are flying your way sweetheart.:)

chocolatepuppy
03-05-2010, 08:11 PM
You're a little cutie Enzo! Congratulations on being DOTD! :)

Daisy and Delilah
03-05-2010, 09:01 PM
We can't let the day go by without a hello to you, cutie pie!! We are in love with you!! Who wouldn't fall head over heels? Your pictures are so adorable. We send big congrats to you for being chosen as our DOTD!! We hope you are celebrating every minute!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses on that little facie from us. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

susanswatlin518
03-05-2010, 09:35 PM
HELLO! THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT MINIATURE PINCHERS ARE DIFFERENT THAN DOBERMANS. I AM A NY CAT LADY-SO I WAS IN THE DARK ABOUT THAT. I DO LIKE THESE DOGS VERY MUCH. I ALWAYS THINK BACK TO MY FIRST APARTMENT AFTER I LEFT THE USAF. THERE WAS A LARGE DOBERMAN WHO LIKED TO JUMP LIKE A DEER OVER THE CORNER OF MY CAR--LIKE A GAZELLE! HA HA HIS NAME WAS MAURICE AND HE BELONGED TO THE LADY DOWNSTAIRS. ENZO-YOUR PICTURES ARE PERFECTLY SWEET. THE ONE WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SMILING! LOL HAPPY DOTD AND HAVE A GREAT SPRING ANGEL BOY! KISS KISS! SUSANSWATLIN518:love::love::love::love: