PDA

View Full Version : wonderful Zak!

catlove
03-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Zak, you are a handsome dog. I love how your fluffy white fur puffes out around your face. You are truly handsome.:love:

You must be very proud to be the mascout of your human's company. :D

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Dog of the Day!" You earned that title by being such a good dog.:)

P.S. Please, enjoy today because it is your special day.

tatsxxx11
03-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Hello there Zak, Master of the Universe...well, almost!:D Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, smilin' Sammy boy you are; your long and plush, snowy white coat is simply spectacular!:eek: And not content to stand on your stunning good looks alone, you're an entrepreneur as well!:cool: OK, mascot of your family's fab company, but we know who actually runs show, don't we?:D;) Handsome, personality packed, lovable, and just bursting with a love for life and all things living, you Zak, are the perfect pup package!:love:

I so enjoyed reading your most entertaining bio., Zak! You truly are a treasure, and so deserving of your day in the Pet Talk spotlight!:) Enjoy your big day, celebrating to the max with your wonderful family! Make sure your Mom gives you a bunch of extra hugs, kisses and belly rubs for me, during one of those rare rest breaks!:D Now me and my girl, Star the Lab, are off to pick out one of your beautiful collars!

Momo
03-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Not only are you a beautiful boy - you are a smart businessman as well - LOL! Enjoy your wonderful life, Dog of the Day! :love:

lizbud
03-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Hello Zak,

What a precious pup you are Zak.:) You remind me of a little Polar Bear.:D
It's good to meet you today & offer my Congrats to you for being chosen
as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you get some extra hugs & treats
to celebrate your special honor.:love:

cassiesmom
03-04-2010, 05:09 PM
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2010/March/04d.jpg
Oh, Zak! You are fluffy, beautiful, white and handsome! Please have your people give you a whole ton of hugs from me! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweet boy.

chocolatepuppy
03-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow Zak, you are gorgeous!!!:love: Congrats on DOTD!:D