PDA

View Full Version : Murder for profit?

RICHARD
03-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Here in California there's a story about a 17 year old woman who was raped and killed by a known sex offender. Her body was found buried near the area where she went running.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/body-of-chelsea-king-missing-california-teen-believed-found/19380511?icid=main|main|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww .aolnews.com%2Fcrime%2Farticle%2Fbody-of-chelsea-king-missing-california-teen-believed-found%2F19380511

Last night I was looking for the news-my cable service has all the news channels grouped together so I flipped by the NANCY GRACE train wreck.

That broad has no compassion, no brains and no class.

I she was talking to some 'expert' about the girl's body and how it was going to be identified by the coroner. He went into a technical explanation and was cut off by NG, who scolded him for using medical/scientific terms. He then went on to use basic terms to describe what and how the body would look after being buried for a few days.

----------------

She takes a moment then looks into the camera and her eyes start to well up with tears.

The next few minutes INFURIATED ME!

She's upset and crying because the parent's 'have to hear' what happened to the girl's body.

I swear, this woman is the biggest POS on the planet. She sensationalizes this gals death, she brings the expert on to remind us how a body begins to decompose, gets a fake cry on, then turns it off when the she takes the next caller to her circus.

The caller starts with a gushing "I love you" or "You have beautiful kids" - that is enough to stop the waterworks and gets her to sheepishly look down at the desk and smile, in phony humility.

WHAT?

You were all jacked up because this poor gal died and two seconds later you are over the moon because people are kissing your rear!

I have to vent, she's so out of line by using victims and families to keep her nasty arse the tube...

I cannot tell you how much she irritates and NO I DON'T watch her show, I flipping channels when she announced that the gal had been found. I needed a 'news fix' but, I was wrong for staying on her program.

lvpets2002
03-03-2010, 12:51 PM
:o Dont feel alone Richard.. I can not stand Nancy Grace either.. I is just loud & rude..

RICHARD
03-05-2010, 07:08 AM
I also saw on the local news that someone went to the home where this creep was staying-he was at his mother's home- and spray painted a message on the garage door.

It said something about her blood being on his hands and for him to "Move Out"....The guy is in jail already, I kinda understand the hate for this moron, but why would someone do that?

ALso there was a clip of some woman at the front gate of the home repeatedly kicking at the gate, all the while yelling like a mad woman!:rolleyes:

happylabs
03-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Yea Nancy Grace is definitely a POS! I used to watch her on occasion late at night when nothing else was on. She beats a story to death going on and on and on about the same issue for days, weeks and months even though there is nothing new to report. And, yes, there is something wrong with these callers who start out with...your kids are beautiful or adorable... Blah.

dukedogsmom
03-05-2010, 10:12 AM
I can't stand her. She's a waste of space and oxygen.

RICHARD
03-05-2010, 02:31 PM

Hey you....

Maybe we shouild send NG to SPACE...there is no oxygen there!;)

DJFyrewolf36
03-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Ill contribute to the fund to send her into space...:D

moosmom
03-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by dukedogsmom

I'm with you Val, I cannot stand that broad either.