PDA

View Full Version : A present for the Gabriels Girls!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-03-2010, 07:20 AM
My girls got a new scratch tower!!
It was so funny to see them explore the new "thing" :)
Of course, Inka is the first one to come closer.
After a while, you can hear a loud "bump": it is our lady Inka who "jumps" of that big box. It is rather "falls"!!!
My CH kitty is doing her very best to get up to the highest level! :love::love:
Little Snoopy doesn't come to close to that "alien" thingy, but you can see her watch, and later hop around on her 3legs:love:

Oh yes, when you hear me say "yammekes", that means: "food anyone??"
When I pronounce that word, they all run to the kitchen full speed!! LOL

OK, here they come!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0nQFG27hs

catmandu
03-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Wow , your Cats certainly love their New Tower!!:cool::cool:
Miquelito hopes that when he visits , that he and his Snoopy Dearest can share the top shelf!!:cool::cool:
He LOVES His Belgian Delight :love::love::love:

katladyd
03-03-2010, 12:15 PM
I was proud of Inka making it to the very top. She lets nothing stop her, does she.:love:

lvpets2002
03-03-2010, 12:34 PM
:love: Awee how so Cute & Sweet they all are..Very Nice Cat Tree.. Diff from some I have.. great video & thanks..

Husky_mom
03-03-2010, 03:33 PM
how adorable!!.. and such a great playing/napping place :D

cassiesmom
03-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Sweet Inka, you got all the way to the top all by yourself! Did you hear me (in Chicago) cheering for you in Belgium?

Zazou and Maya, great job of checking out the lowest hidey-spot! Here are *kisses* for all the lovely Girls! *more kisses*

Catty1
03-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Fearless Inka! First one up!

How adorable to see all your girls enjoying the cat tree. Hopefully Snoopy will get brave very soon! :):love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-06-2010, 07:40 AM
Fearless Inka! First one up!

How adorable to see all your girls enjoying the cat tree. Hopefully Snoopy will get brave very soon! :):love:

As soon as the top place was vacant, and no Inka around, Snoopy jumped up there for a long and good nap ;)