PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Flower Arrangement

Alysser
03-01-2010, 07:22 PM
I thought pettalk would enoy this flower arrangement I made in Floral and Landscape design class, it's supposed to look like a dog. No specific breed really, although it remind me of a Bichon, maltese, or westie. I do love the idea of it looking like rainbow bridge, Sassy. It's kinda hard to make out a dog in this picture and it is pretty crappy lol, my first time making anything to this extent. I was tired of making regular arrangements so attempted something else. It has legs and even a tail LOL, but its face looks huge and I think I spread the flowers out way too much, pretty crappy attempt, but hey I tried :D They look so much better when you google search 'em and before you start them ;) I have more pictures - this kinda bad quality because it's a pic from my phone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/puppehflowerarrangement.jpg
I thought this might be of interest to some people who may like Horticulture and flower arrangements. It's certainly not my forte ;)

chocolatepuppy
03-01-2010, 07:31 PM
That's really cool Alyssa! I think you did a great job!:D

Freedom
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
we use them as table centerpieces at our Bichon Bashes - so it IS a bichon! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
03-01-2010, 08:04 PM
OMG that is soo cute Alyssa! Looks awesome!:)

cassiesmom
03-01-2010, 08:08 PM
I like it! What a cute doggie! I don't have skills for anything like that! Congratulations!