PDA

View Full Version : Giant Tigers in Ontario have Beef Fancy Feast for 33 cents.

catmandu
02-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Until Wedsnesday!
For some reason Beef Fancy Feast has been discontinued in Canada, so I have been stocking up, of course, of course on Beef Fancy Feast Pates for My Found Cats,
So far even with limits I have 170 Cans, with visits to each ofthe three local stores,
Its the least I can do and I have saved over 50 dollars.:cool:
This is in Ontario and maybe across Canada!!:):)
My Found Cats LOVE BEEF!!!:cool::cool:

phesina
02-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Do you know why Ontario is discontinuing it?

If you'd like, I'll watch for it here (assuming they aren't cutting it out here too).

catmandu
02-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Theres certainly nothing wrong with the food, I have a feeling that Fancy Feast is concentrating on the best sellers plus the Elegant Medleys.
Certainly the Found and Porchh Cats are gobbling the 170 cans Con Mucho Gusto!!!:love::love::love:

katladyd
02-28-2010, 04:59 PM
My boys love the Fancy Feast Beef! That is their absolute favorite, even more than Elegant Medleys! Great price!:)

cassiesmom
02-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Do you know why Ontario is discontinuing it?

If you'd like, I'll watch for it here (assuming they aren't cutting it out here too).

I'm watching for it to go on sale so I can snag it for the Found Cats. Cassie only likes the fish pate variety. Tender Beef Feast, correct?

catmandu
03-01-2010, 09:37 AM
And Beef abnd Liver and the Grilled and Sliced Beef as well. I get the Pate Varities for My Senior Kittyzens and the other Varities for My Younger Cats!!:love::love:
And Fortinos has some nice Pates 5/2.00 so I will be getting those as well!
:love::love::love:

catmandu
03-01-2010, 04:45 PM
And Toady My Friend Helen from the Animal Welfare brought over 100 cans of FancyFeast Chicken and liver for 30 Dollars.
I saved and the Homeless Cats of Hamilton got some extra money.
Thats a Win/Win Situation.:love::love:

phesina
03-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Today I picked up a few cans at Petsmart. Here it's called Classic Tender Beef Feast. It was 50 cents a can., and as far as I know, they aren't going to discontinue it.

They probably want to encouragee people to get the Medleys and the Chunks and Shreds and such, because those don't have anywhere as much meat in them! Greens and gravy and sauce and such probably cost a lot less for them to put in the cans with much smaller amounts of meat.

catmandu
03-02-2010, 09:27 AM
I find that the Tuna Florentines a good one for The Older Foond Cats as its easier to mush up with a fork.
The Kitten Trio and The Panther LOVE to devour the Elegant Medleys and I got them on that BOGO Deal , So I can serve it daily.:love::love:
I love saving money and making My Cats Happy!!:):)

phesina
03-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Now, THAT's a good idea, Gary.. mush them up with a fork. Thank you! Duh, I should have thought of that!

My cats seem to like the Medleys and Chunks and Flakes and Shreds and such, but more often than not the cats at the shelter lick up the gravy and leave all the chunks, etc.! ..and then all the actually-meaty bits just go into the garbage.