PDA

View Full Version : Six years!

davidpizzica
02-28-2010, 12:28 PM
It's been six years since I've been on PT! Well, actually my anniversary is on Feb 29th, but on non leap years I celebrate on the 28th. There has been a lot of changes in my life since I've been here, like meeting Moosmom, total knee replacement, and going into assisted living for example. I can't wait to see what the next years bring!!

DJFyrewolf36
02-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Heres to another 6 yrs and more!!! *hugs*

carole
02-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Hey you forgot to mention you now have a lil sis too, even if it is far far away, congratulations Big Bro, so great to have you here, and hope you stay with us forever, and that this year brings you happiness, joy and good health.

davidpizzica
02-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Hey you forgot to mention you now have a lil sis too, even if it is far far away, congratulations Big Bro, so great to have you here, and hope you stay with us forever, and that this year brings you happiness, joy and good health.
Oh Sis! Forgive me! Even though we're a half a planet away, I feel that you are my Sis and will be my sis.

Karen
02-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Happy anniversary to you, too! Amazing what life brings, huh? ;) Sorry we never did meet when you were up this away, maybe some other time!

carole
02-28-2010, 04:17 PM
:D:D I feel the same about you David, i always wanted a big Bro, and now i have found him.:)