PDA

View Full Version : Sparky's B'day 2/28

pomtzu
02-28-2010, 06:27 AM
Today is my little man's birthday, and he's a big 11 years old. It's hard to believe - where has the time gone?

He'll be spending a quiet day, lounging around and being the usual Pillow Pup that he is. He'll be enjoying a special people food birthday dinner with sister Myndi and the rest of the family, consisting of roast pork, mashed potatoes and a little gravy, and peas.

But starting tomorrow - it's diet time. It's been a long and snowy winter, and not being able to run around outside very much because of the deep snow, both he and Myndi each have packed on 3 pounds. I thought his sweaters were fitting a bit snug. :( Little porkers!!!! :eek:

So Happy Birthday my sweet boy. Love and hugs and kisses from Mom, Myndi, and the rest of the crew!! :love::love::love::love::love:

boomersooner
02-28-2010, 07:09 AM
Hope you have a wonderful birthday, little Sparky man!!! Make your mom give you some special treats today!!

Pinot's Mom
02-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Happy Birthday, Sparky! I know what it's like to put on those blizzard pounds! You'll be OK - diets don't hurt much! Enjoy your birthday, sweetie!:)

Alysser
02-28-2010, 09:58 AM
HAPPY birthday, Sparky! :D Enjoy your family and your dinner today, sweet boy! :love:

Taz_Zoee
02-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Aww, Happy Birthday Sparky! Enjoy your day, because after that you have to endure the "d" word. I don't like that word. :p

Daisy and Delilah
02-28-2010, 02:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY!!!! Have a great day, celebrating with Myndi and the family. Eat lots of dinner before the diet starts.;)

Grace
02-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Happy Birthday, Sparky. Here's one for the road - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/dogbone.gif - before she puts you on that diet.

Asiel
02-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Congratulations on your 11th birthday little man (even with the extra pounds..lol) . The deep snow isn't the problem, it's your mom's fancy dinners she makes for you, don't forget to tell her that :D

chocolatepuppy
03-01-2010, 05:03 AM
Happy Birthday Sparky!!!:D

pomtzu
03-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi PTers - Sparky here.......

I just wanted to thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a grand day - just lounging around all day and waiting for that special birthday dinner. Boy - was it good, and well worth waiting for. Mom said there's a little of the pork roast left over, and she said that Myndi and I could have that in our Veg to Bowl dinner tonight.

We are officially on our diet starting today, and we've noticed the reduced number of snacks already. I wonder how long it takes to lose 3 pounds? :confused: If the weather would warm up some, Mom could take me to the groomer for a haircut, and I could lose about a pound just by getting rid of a bunch of long hair! :p I don't think I like this diet thing already. :(

Anyway - thanks again - and I'll try to keep you posted on how I'm making out with the diet...;)

Love and tail wags to all,
Sparky

lizbud
03-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Happy Birthday Sparky.:) Hope you enjoyed your special day.:)