PDA

View Full Version : Pouncer Roccalno has a New Furrever Home with Janice!

catmandu
02-27-2010, 03:52 PM
The Lady who works with Meals on Wheels.:love:
Pouncer Roccalnos home across the tracks became a bad one when the Lady took her son back from juvenile custody , and he has anger issues. The Mail Lady saw him throw Pouncer Roccalno out a few times.
If I had done that , I would have sore butt issues.:eek:
Janice has always loved Pouncer Roccalno and has a great space where she can be alone and learn to get along with Janices Older Gentle Cats.:love:
I tried here but My Little Orange Lion went ballistic and started a Furry World War Three,and I know that Tubster Panthers not a fan either.
So finally Pouncer Roccalno has a Furr Ever Home with Janice who coowns a Catering Company.:love::love:
Where do I go to get adopted?:confused:
I am happy for My Little Tortie , Home at Last:love::love:

Freedom
02-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Great news, Gary!!!

Karen
02-27-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm glad she is in a safer place now! Did you let Janice know about Pet Talk, so she can keep us updated with Pouncer's progress? ;)

cassiesmom
02-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Oh, that is good news! She deserves a loving forever home!

catmandu
02-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Sasly Janice is not computer savvy, and shes fairly busy with her Senior Cats and now Pouncer Roccalno, not to mention her downtown food drop off spots.
Sadly when they rennovated the Lister Block, they scared a lot of Rats out and they have been all over that neighborhood and people are putting poisond out,
Altready she has found three Young Cats who couldnt detect the poison.:eek::eek:
I will ask her and keep you updated,
Now there more room for the Earl Of Ebony!!!
:love::love::love:

phesina
02-27-2010, 07:10 PM
That is just fantastic!

Thank you so much to the Mail Lady for spotting the abuse and spreading the word, and to Janice for giving our Pouncer Roccalno just what she has needed and wanted for so long... a safe, loving, warm, PURRMANENT home!

And Gary, THANK YOU SO MUCH! for keeping Janice and the Mail Lady in the communications loop so the word got out to magically transport Pouncer Roccalno from the BAD place to the BEST place!

Janice doesn't have to be computer-savvy.. she just needs to give you on-going progress reports for you to pass along to us!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Pat, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Bob, and Sparkler

Catty1
02-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Did you tell the other lady what the Mail Lady saw and that "Dorothy" had a new home?

Too bad about the son, cause I am sure the mom cared for the kitty.

Glad she is safe, thanks to you.:love:

catmandu
02-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Well they still as far as I know have Mellow Yellow , I hope hes all right.
I never see him outside.
I did mention to Janice what Our Mail Lady whose name escpare me saw.
I think shes always wanted Pouncer Roccalno , but wouldnt takke a Cat who had a good home.:):):)
She has a small sunroom off her master bedroom, and Pouncer Roccalno will stay there until she gets used to the Senior GentleCats her 8 Older Gemtlemen, the youngest being Glasgow whos 10.
I bet they make their New Young Lady Cat at home.
:love::love::love:
And as Janice is a partner at a Catering Firm we know the foods good.
She brings broth and soft food for My Senior Kittyzens.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Catty1
02-28-2010, 02:02 PM
What I meant was - does the lady where Pouncer USED to live know what her son did, and where Pouncer is?