PDA

View Full Version : Laundry day.

RICHARD
02-27-2010, 11:30 AM
This is what laundry day looks like at my house....

momoffuzzyfaces
02-27-2010, 12:37 PM
I would suggest you hold the bleach. Your laundry looks white enough!!! ;) :love:

Randi
02-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Have you tried chucking in some more laundry on top? I'd like to hear the reaction. :eek:

orangemm
02-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Send that basket over here, I'll take good care of it!!!:D:D My, he looks comfy, doesn't he? C'mon Ed, hop on top of my laundry, I need some help!

Love that Edster!:love::love:

Catlady711
02-27-2010, 02:06 PM
You must buy your laundry baskets from the same manufacturer that I do because mine tend to sprout white, furry clothing too! lol:)

Catty1
02-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Is that a rhinestone collar on Prince Edward? It's SHIINEY!

What a happy, cozy kitty!:)

RICHARD
02-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Is that a rhinestone collar on Prince Edward? It's SHIINEY!

What a happy, cozy kitty!:)

Ed's collar is light blue and the sparkly things are cats doen in a reflective thread.

He's moved out of the basket and is back near the fireplace.:D

happylabs
02-27-2010, 03:28 PM
I would suggest you hold the bleach. Your laundry looks white enough!!! ;) :love:

That really is the whitest laundry I have ever seen! Just don't accidentally throw him in the washer.:D

catmandu
02-27-2010, 03:58 PM
I would day a gentle cycle , like delicate fabrics and a warm tempearture!!
And a nice warm heater to dry the Edster off. I always suspecyed that the Edster was washed , he looks so shiney!!!
:love::love::cool::)

cassiesmom
02-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Human, did you make sure the folded laundry in the basket was warm out of the dryer? Heaven forbid we should have to apply fresh cat hair to laundry that has cooled to room temperature. And don't even try the trick of putting your work clothes in the bottom of the basket and towels on top. Where's the fun in applying fresh hair to things like towels and pajamas that other people don't see?

Meows,
Cassie

Dear Edster, you are very fluffy and beautiful and you fit purr-fectly in the laundry basket! You look very comfortable there, too.
*kiss* from your admiring fan,
Elyse

RICHARD
02-27-2010, 04:25 PM
I left the basket out and he jumped into it! He'll find any old box to sleep in!:)

He is way whiter than that! He really does need a bath!:eek::o

RedHedd
02-27-2010, 05:05 PM
How do you get your whites so fluffy? :D

StarandBratsmom
03-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Have you tried chucking in some more laundry on top? I'd like to hear the reaction. :eek:

LOL, if they are anything like my cat, Star, she won't care. She loves being under blankets and clothes.

RICHARD
03-12-2010, 08:32 AM
I have a lightweight fleece sleeping bag. It's one of those special wash items.

Wash in a front loading machine only.

I took a chance and washed it in the top loader, dried it and folded it on a chair.

Because it's a deep turquoise blue?

I can see that it's got a nice patina of CAT HAIR on it now.

I give up!;):)

astrid
03-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Awwww.... little Ed "decorated" your sleeping bag!!!
Isn't he adorable?? :D:D

lvpets2002
03-12-2010, 10:52 AM
:love: Aweee how Sweet & Cozy Ed looks.. Yes I would aggree no more bleach.. Ed is just keeping the basket from getting dusty..

RICHARD
03-20-2010, 09:49 PM
I reallygave it my ALL today. Even after a tough morning?

With good CHEER, I loaded up a tub of laundry, added PUREX and with a DEFT touch? I closed the lid on the washer and turned the machine on.

After SURFing the TIDE? I pulled out my DOWNY wash and piled it onto the chair. I walked out of the room just in time to see my IVORY cat plop down on my clean laundry, where no ARM and HAMMER or a 20 MULE TEAM could pull him off the pile of clean clothes.:rolleyes:

katladyd
03-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Ed is just so adorable! Must be that pink nose or white, fluffy fur.:love:

Anikaca77
03-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Ed is so cute. I love white cats, I don't know what it is about them. I love all cats as well but there is something special about the white ones.

My white kitty has a little grey on the top of his head but he's mostly white except for the top of his head.

RICHARD
03-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Ed is just so adorable! Must be that pink nose or white, fluffy fur.:love:

I can toss him in a box and Fed Ex him to you?:eek::o:D

happylabs
03-22-2010, 09:44 AM
I can toss him in a box and Fed Ex him to you?:eek::o:D

Oh...like you really would Richard! :p

RICHARD
03-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Oh...like you really would Richard! :p

Oh heck no.

Have you checked the shipping rates lately?;)