PDA

View Full Version : Knee Problems?

davidpizzica
02-27-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm to see an orthopepic surgeon on wednesday to have my knee replacement checked. Lately it's been pretty stiff and somewhat sore. On one hand I'm glad to have it checked out, but a little nervous if he says I need another surgery. I can use any PT prayers on that part!

Marigold2
02-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Prayers coming your way dear man. Are you taking anything to relieve the joint pain? With this cold and damp weather it might make it hurt more. Do you exercise to keep those muscles strong?

carole
02-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Oh my dear friend , here's hoping you are gonna be ok, i don't want you to have another surgery either, thinking of you , all paws and fingers and toes crossed for a positive outcome,take care and HUGS.:love:

Karen
02-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Here's hoping it's nothing a little physical therapy can't fix, and maybe a few days of meds. Best to get it checked anyway!

phesina
02-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Many prayers and good wishes are coming from us that this can be fixed with little difficulty and, however it needs to be treated, you will not have these problems with it again.

Daisy and Delilah
02-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out, David. You know I'm thinking of you. I hope it's only a touch of arthritis and the weather.:)

davidpizzica
03-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Good news! My knee checked out alright. I think maybe the soreness may be because of the dampness and the cold up here. However, he said there was some stiffness in my left hip! So the doctor is getting me started on doing leglifts in the morning to help loosen it. Just what I need, another joint to go!

Karen
03-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Good to hear! Be nice to that hip, now!

lvpets2002
03-03-2010, 12:54 PM
:) Woo Hoo Good News that your knee is ok.. Sorry about your hip.. I have arthritis in my hip bad too in the cold days..

carole
03-03-2010, 01:21 PM
That is good news David, sorry to hear about the hip though, know what that is like, have had sore hip for over a year now, too scared to find out about it, it comes and goes, I hope with regular exercise you can keep things at bay dear friend, thinking of you.

Daisy and Delilah
03-03-2010, 10:28 PM
YAY!!!! Take care of the hip, David!!

Every time my knee bothers me, I do some bending exercises right away. It helps alot. If it doesn't help, I get out the cryo-cuff. Massage with some Aspercreme or a heat rub is helpful too.