PDA

View Full Version : Parker

LHCamry
02-26-2010, 07:40 AM
Hi Parker....What a handsome fellow you are. I just love Golden Retrievers.
You and your brother sure are a handsome pair. Your family are very lucky to have such fine boys. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and Harley.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Golden Retriever Lover
02-26-2010, 07:59 AM
Absolutely gorgeous, reminds me so much of our almost 13 year old Golden, Allie. She and our 3 year old, Macie are the love of my life!

tinabru
02-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Bless you for adopting an 'older' dog. Golden Oldies rule!! Parker you are lovely.

Pep
02-26-2010, 11:51 AM
I love the pose for the picture!! He is too cute!!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Parker you are indeed one gorgeous boy!!! :love:

I love the pictures, spccially the one with the treat on your nose. What a patient fellow you are!!! I hope you get an extra treat or two today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

TanyaElaine
02-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Your goldens are exceedingly beautiful! :love::love:: I have loved goldens since 1987. :)

tatsxxx11
02-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Hello there Parker! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) Oh, be still my Retriever loving heart! What a hunky-handsome, gorgeous Golden guy you are!:D And we can't leave out your furbro and sidekick Harley! After all, you two are twins...what a terrific twosome!:cool: It's heartbreaking to hear you had to be surrendered, sweetheart. As your Mom says, it sounds like you had a very caring and loving first home! But now you're home forever sweetheart, and what a wonderful home it is! Many thanks to your rescue group, "Good as Gold," for their unrelenting dedication to rescuing, and re-homing, so many deserving doggies, doggies like you!:) And most especially to your family for welcoming you and your brother Harley into their pack, and into their hearts! How very blessed they are, to be surrounded by so much precious, furry love!:love: And oh!!! That balancing the treat trick...how neat is that!:eek: (Wouldn't last a second on my Lab Star's nose!:p) Hope you and Harley are being treated to a very happy and fun filled day of celebration...you two sure deserve it! Tons of love and hugs and kisses to you precious Parker, and to Harley too!:love::love::love:

Momo
02-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Parker - you are one smart, handsome doggie! And Harley does look like you! But...you are the sharpest knife in the drawer, right? LOL! :)
Enjoy your DOTD status!

lizbud
02-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi Parker,

What a handsome pup you are, and a well trained one at that.:love:
I don't know why your first family had to part with you, but I'm sure
they were sad about it. You & your bro Harley make a terrific pair.:)
Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. I would love
to hug you in person, but since I can't, I'm sending many cyber hugs
and kisses just for you sweetheart.:)

irish
02-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Parker, you are adorable. You and your brother Harley both look so happy. I'm so glad your wonderful family adopted you and that you are so loved. Wish I could give you a big hug. Congratulations Parker on being our DOTD.

Daisy and Delilah
02-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Here is another Golden loving family!! As it's known, we are crazy about our Big Nephew, Jake, another handsome Golden Boy!! Parker, it is our pleasure to meet you today. We wish we could shake the hands of your loving family for adopting you. What a nice bunch of people they are. They sure hit the jackpot with you, cute boy!! You Goldens are the sweetest dogs in the world and we can see that you and Harley are no exceptions to that!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to pass out millions of kisses to you and bro from Florida. We wish you all happiness always!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly, Florida :cool: :cool: