PDA

View Full Version : got this lovely sympathy card from my vets...

carole
02-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Just thought i would share my lovely card, i was so touched ,when it arrived, yes it brought tears to my eyes, but hey that is to be expected.

We were lucky Gabe was on that weekend, we see him a lot and he knows Ash and my other cats quite well, so it is better than some stranger you hardly know especially when you are bawling your eyes out.

phesina
02-25-2010, 04:58 PM
That's lovely. How thoughtful and kind of them!

cassiesmom
02-25-2010, 05:52 PM
What a nice thing for them to do. I agree with Phesina, how thoughtful and kind!

Kalei
02-25-2010, 06:13 PM
I love Vet offices that do those sort of things, it just shows that they really do care, and they aren't just there to make their money.

carole
02-25-2010, 07:19 PM
yep they are truly devoted and kind people ,right down to the receptionist, one of who is amazing, she has such a lovely manner about her, would have made a great human nurse, so much compassion.

They are good to us out there, often give us freebies we aren't even entitled to and things like that, it is just those special little touches that means a lot isn't it?

I will cherish that card and keep it along with an envelope i have with Ash's fur in it, i found some outside the other day and i know it was his, so have kept it,a bit like you do with your childrens first hair cut.