PDA

View Full Version : Slushie THursday #367...

RICHARD
02-24-2010, 05:14 PM
MOnday was National Margarita Day!!

I could use a pitcher of slushies about now...

A long week and a long day!

DONE!

Hey, how's about some nachos?

DONE!:D

Pinot's Mom
02-24-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm in a better mood, officially on vacation! Hopefully our plane will get out to Alberta tomorrow!

I'll join in a slushie and nacho dinner!:)

Karen
02-24-2010, 05:56 PM
It's a different kind of slushy around here - a day of heavy rains, when there was already leftover snow on the ground ...

I'll have a good hot cup of chai, please!

RICHARD
02-24-2010, 05:59 PM
It's a different kind of slushy around here - a day of heavy rains, when there was already leftover snow on the ground ...

I'll have a good hot cup of chai, please!

The slushie thought did corss my mind, I was being nice to everyone that has to put up with that problem.

One Chai!

DOne!

PM,

Slushie and nachos!

DONE!

slick
02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Ah slushies....that sure conjures up some memories. :D:D Yes please, give me a whole pitcher worth please. This day is going slower than molasses in winter. :rolleyes:

KYS
02-24-2010, 06:49 PM
Count me in.... :D
Weather is gloomy and a bit depressing.

Catherinedana
02-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Oy vay!!! The weather here is killing my sinuses! Slushies won't work for me. . .what can ya give me that will clear my sinuses and get rid of my headache? Margharitas will make the headache worse, but then again, I might not care after a few!!:p

Queen of Poop
02-24-2010, 07:08 PM
I will have a slushie. It's the anniversary of my Sami's passing so a toast to the Sam dog! Canada is winning 4-1 at the end of the first. GO CANADA!!

Queen of Poop
02-24-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm in a better mood, officially on vacation! Hopefully our plane will get out to Alberta tomorrow!

I'll join in a slushie and nacho dinner!:)

Did I read that right??? You're coming here?

slick
02-24-2010, 07:11 PM

I'll join in a slushie and nacho dinner!:) ...and Alberta is next door to BC...........:)

RICHARD
02-24-2010, 09:31 PM
...and Alberta is next door to BC...........:)

just a car ride! One Giant slushie for you!

QoP,

One slushie?

DONE!

CD,
Do you have anything to trade for a drink? Like a bird?:D

DONE!

KYS,
I'll send you a picture of me, That will make you laugh!

Nachos? Slushie?

DONE?

Catherinedana
02-25-2010, 06:57 AM
CD,
Do you have anything to trade for a drink? Like a bird?:D

DONE!

That's the difference between me and that crazy couple. . .I wouldn't trade my birds!!! You wouldn't want them anyway - they are total brats! :D

But I'll take a drink anyway

Lady's Human
02-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Slushies? And no Seement mixer??????????

Barkeep, where's your head?

Orc, get that thing in here and fire it up.

wombat2u2004
02-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Been swimmin today......a cool one for me.:)

davidpizzica
02-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Sorry, RICHARD. I've been a little busy here at Concordia to be at Thursdays, but if I can round up Orc and get the ye olde ceement mixer going, I'll have slushies going all around! Meanwhile can I have a BIG coffee with Bailey's to start with?

Lady'sOtherHuman
02-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey barkeep, I'll have a slushie and some nachos. How about some chilli to go wtih'em I just whipped up a batch.

RICHARD
02-25-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey barkeep, I'll have a slushie and some nachos. How about some chilli to go wtih'em I just whipped up a batch.

No problem.....

Slushie, nachos and chili!

DONE!

Hi David,

No problem...New batteries in the remote, coffee and Bailey's!

DONE!

CD,

One drink and that's not the "bird" I was expecting.
Wom,

Lovely, this hemisphere is freezing, you are swimming and next you'll tell us that it hotter than hades?

One large slushie (margarita.)

DONE!

LH,

Yesterday I was at Union HQ appealing my case, It was a 1.5 hour marathon-somewhat like a Senate Grilling. I felt like someone had tapped me head and spilt me brains out.

Sorry,

Let me get a bucket and start serving drinks!

davidpizzica
02-25-2010, 01:57 PM
RICHARD, I'll get Orc to start cleaning the inside of the mixer. Boy, what was someone mixing in there before?!

Queen of Poop
02-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Any of those slushies left?? I need a pitcher and a straw!!

Letter from his lawyer, I cannot express the anger I have right at this very moment.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Lady's Human
02-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Now that Orc and David got the seement mixer cleaned out, there's plenty of slushies.

Besides, even if they weren't done, you'd get whatever you want. Anything dealing with lawyers rates instant service at the bar.

DONE!

Pinot's Mom
02-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Did I read that right??? You're coming here?

...and Alberta is next door to BC...........:)

I AM here! In Banff! :) I'll message with details, just got in!

Slushies all 'round - vacation time!

cassiesmom
02-25-2010, 06:29 PM
No slushy for me, please. It's cold out! 24F and windy. But it has been a sunny day and that works for me. If you'll put the kettle on the burner I'll have a cup of tea, please.

RICHARD
02-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Any of those slushies left?? I need a pitcher and a straw!!

Letter from his lawyer, I cannot express the anger I have right at this very moment.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Take a deep breath and enjoy your drink....One pitcher and a straw!
DONE!

LH,

You betcha!

DONE!

PM,

Rounds for the house.

What is Kan uh Dah like with games going on?

Done!

RICHARD
02-25-2010, 07:45 PM
To commemorate the U.S. loss to Kan Ah Dah in the women's hockey game?

You now need a valid U.S. I.D. to be served.

;)

I kid! I kid!

slick
02-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Yeah, we Canucks shur know how to handle a "stick"..............

RICHARD
02-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah, we Canucks shur know how to handle a "stick"..............

Go home -we don't serve your kind here!;)

Congratulations....

Have a slushies!

DONE!

Queen of Poop
02-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Good thing I've got those canadian painted nails!!!

I'm not so angry any more. But the nerve of his lawyer to refer to it as HIS house. Like excuse me but my name is on the Land Title.

With that said, I could use another pitcher please. Pretty sure sleep won't come easily tonight.

I did have a good workout with my trainer tonight. Slamming that medicine ball into the floor was really good therapy!!

Catty1
02-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Medicine balls are NOT light.

Remind me to NOT get you angry... ;):love:

Pinot's Mom
02-26-2010, 09:23 AM
To commemorate the U.S. loss to Kan Ah Dah in the women's hockey game?

You now need a valid U.S. I.D. to be served.

;)

I kid! I kid!

I have 2 valid forms of US ID, but I'm in Kan Ah Dah...can I still get served??:confused:

I'll have a slushie of the day this morning with my coffee - I can drink anything on holiday! :)

QOP, I'll be PMing you in a bit - get together in the works with Catty1! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-26-2010, 01:02 PM
I want slushies and nachos too!!! (and some onion rings)We actually are having sunshine!!!! :eek: :D :love:

RICHARD
02-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Good thing I've got those canadian painted nails!!!

I'm not so angry any more. But the nerve of his lawyer to refer to it as HIS house. Like excuse me but my name is on the Land Title.

With that said, I could use another pitcher please. Pretty sure sleep won't come easily tonight.

I did have a good workout with my trainer tonight. Slamming that medicine ball into the floor was really good therapy!!

A giant sized pitcher and a straw!!
DONE!

PM,

I don't know.....oh, O.K.!

DONE!

Hi MOFF,

A slushie, nachos, onion rings and cat nip tea?

DJFyrewolf36
02-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Ill take a coffee slushie, with some CNTs and a big ol plate of nachos! Ive been dealing with some annoying co-workers lately and going back to work tomorrow isn't a fun prospect. I DO have a way to combat the problem though and hopefully things will smooth over.

Can't please everyone all the time but I can take care of the problem as best I can and be slightly passive agressive while I do it lol :p :D

RICHARD
02-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Ill take a coffee slushie, with some CNTs and a big ol plate of nachos! Ive been dealing with some annoying co-workers lately and going back to work tomorrow isn't a fun prospect. I DO have a way to combat the problem though and hopefully things will smooth over.

Coffee slushie, CNT, and a giant nacho plate!

DONE!

slick
02-27-2010, 12:12 AM
I'll take an ice cold beer please. I've got a pizza with extra toppings on the way...............
Carpet cleaners coming at 8:30am sharp tomorrow so have to eat and go to bed - my alarm is going off at 6am tomorrow :eek::eek:

RICHARD
02-27-2010, 12:15 AM
I'll take an ice cold beer please. I've got a pizza with extra toppings on the way...............
Carpet cleaners coming at 8:30am sharp tomorrow so have to eat and go to bed - my alarm is going off at 6am tomorrow :eek::eek:

I ended up making tonite...Darn...
Beer?

DONE!

Queen of Poop
02-27-2010, 05:51 AM
6 am, that means you're still sleeping. Cali and Diego decided it was time for me to get up at 2:30 this morning. Could sure use a big cup of tea and maybe a nice warm chococolate chip cookie.

RICHARD
02-27-2010, 08:31 AM
6 am, that means you're still sleeping. Cali and Diego decided it was time for me to get up at 2:30 this morning. Could sure use a big cup of tea and maybe a nice warm chococolate chip cookie.

Tea and a cookie?

Never too early!

DONE!.

Pinot's Mom
02-27-2010, 10:09 AM
We're up late for a day off of skiing - having coffee and biscuit dunkers...anyone want to join us?:)

RICHARD
02-27-2010, 11:22 AM
We're up late for a day off of skiing - having coffee and biscuit dunkers...anyone want to join us?:)

I just finsihed a tea....I'll serve up some coffee...DONE!

How cold is it outdoors?:eek:

Pinot's Mom
02-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I just finsihed a tea....I'll serve up some coffee...DONE!

How cold is it outdoors?:eek:

Back from sightseeing...

Temps are around 2-6 (c); very temperate, no snow in the forecast. Stopped by a candy shop on the way back; ginger cremes anyone?:)

davidpizzica
02-27-2010, 06:20 PM
I want slushies and nachos too!!! (and some onion rings)We actually are having sunshine!!!! :eek: :D :love:

MOFF, may I ask, WHAT IS SUNSHINE?

RICHARD
02-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Back from sightseeing...

Temps are around 2-6 (c); very temperate, no snow in the forecast. Stopped by a candy shop on the way back; ginger cremes anyone?:)

I'll do one with ya!
refill for everyone!

DONE!

David,

Sunshine is a huge fireball in the sky, you can't miss it!;)

slick
02-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Oh please, may I have a BM sir???? I think I found the purrrfect kitty for me today. ;)

RICHARD
02-28-2010, 12:12 AM
Oh please, may I have a BM sir???? I think I found the purrrfect kitty for me today. ;)

COngrats!

A celebratory BM!

DONE!

Lady's Human
02-28-2010, 07:43 AM

That comment's worthless without PICS! :mad:

Pinot's Mom
02-28-2010, 09:12 AM
I think I may have heard tell of this kitty....;)

Good Morning, everyone, it's a beautiful day! Going skiing at Sunshine - coffee and biscuits?

RICHARD
02-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Let me start up the urn.

Gravy and biscuits!!!

DONE?

Queen of Poop
02-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Need a pick me up. It's my usual Sunday sad day. I'm going to my friend Hope's this afternoon to watch the Canada/US game, maybe that will get me out of my funk.

Going to try to meet Pinot's Mom on Friday.

How about a cup of tea and a gluten free peanut butter cookie? I have a new bag of cookies, any one want to try one? They are actually really good.

Karen
02-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Sounds yummy, I'll try one! And share a pot of tea, how would that be ... I still have some yummy maple chai - perfect to sip while watching the game, don't you think?

RICHARD
02-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Maple Chai?

Do I detect a rooting section being set up here?;):eek::D

Done!

Queen of Poop
02-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Ready for a slushie if there's any left! What an awesome goal. Getting out was good, but the Sunday blues just won't leave me alone.

Pinot's Mom
02-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Had a wonderful day at Sunshine Village, the Canadian Rockies are spectacular, just a beautiful experience. The only thing that could have made it better would be to have had the US boys pull it out in overtime, but...
good hockey game none the less (what little I saw). Canada, good job!

In honor of the hosts (and my current hosts) a round of Molson for the house!

Looking forward to a small PT get together (hopefully) on Friday!! :)

RICHARD
02-28-2010, 08:39 PM
Had a wonderful day at Sunshine Village, the Canadian Rockies are spectacular, just a beautiful experience. The only thing that could have made it better would be to have had the US boys pull it out in overtime, but...
good hockey game none the less (what little I saw). Canada, good job!

In honor of the hosts (and my current hosts) a round of Molson for the house!

Looking forward to a small PT get together (hopefully) on Friday!! :)

Molson, for the house!

I missed the game, wrong time zone!:eek:

DONE!

Lady'sOtherHuman
03-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Hey everyone, just about to make some chocolate chip cookies for my son to take to school tomorrow. Have some oatmeal cookies and LH made homemade brownies. Anyone for a sweet pick-me-up?

RICHARD
03-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Hey everyone, just about to make some chocolate chip cookies for my son to take to school tomorrow. Have some oatmeal cookies and LH made homemade brownies. Anyone for a sweet pick-me-up?

Me, ME , MEEEEE!!!!

I'll even drink a glass of milk!

Coffee or tea?

DONE!

Catty1
03-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Gayle, looking forward to meeting you and Pinot's Mum on Friday. I emailed Shelteez, but haven't heard back yet.

Sorry you are so glum - barkeep, some of your inimitable wisdom is needed.

HUGS!

Queen of Poop
03-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Gayle, looking forward to meeting you and Pinot's Mum on Friday. I emailed Shelteez, but haven't heard back yet.

Sorry you are so glum - barkeep, some of your inimitable wisdom is needed.

HUGS!

I've made my request for Friday off. No reply yet. Boss is in Edmonton till Thursday.

The blues always seem to hit me Sunday morning and hang around till about noonish Monday. Can't seem to shake them so my counsellor advises embracing them and accepting them. It's about noon now and they've left till next Sunday.

I'm all for a cup of tea and a brownie, if there's any left Richard!!

RICHARD
03-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm all for a cup of tea and a brownie, if there's any left Richard!!

If you are going to have Pity Party/Blues Revue???

Put a time limit on it.... Say to yourself that you are going to hash it out for a hour? Half an hour?

Then get off the couch and find something to do. It works, I just set the kitchen timer, have at it then get on with things.

It's amazing how you can distract your self!

Tea and a brownie?

Pinot's Mom
03-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Back from a day on the Icefields Parkway - unbelievable! I'll post pics when I get back.

Barkeep - my usual, please, a vodka and diet ginger (I'm not in Utah this time, so they have it here!)....thanks! :)

Catty1
03-01-2010, 07:42 PM
That Icefields Parkway...the most windy road (in parts) that I have ever driven. When the speed sign says "20 kph", you BELIEVE IT!:D

RICHARD
03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Back from a day on the Icefields Parkway - unbelievable! I'll post pics when I get back.

Barkeep - my usual, please, a vodka and diet ginger (I'm not in Utah this time, so they have it here!)....thanks! :)

A diet ginger vodka!

DONE!

Catty,

That reminds of the time I laughed about a "Bear Warning" sign.:o;)

gini
03-01-2010, 08:31 PM
I just found out that I am a "sheeptipper" - now how embarrassing is that?

I think I need one of Richard's extra strong - icy slushies.................

can you say slushies three times in a row - really fast???

Yup - you have had one too many:D

RICHARD
03-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I just found out that I am a "sheeptipper" - now how embarrassing is that?

I think I need one of Richard's extra strong - icy slushies.................

can you say slushies three times in a row - really fast???

Yup - you have had one too many:D

Gini,

As long as you tip the 20%?

I have no problem with that.;):confused::)

One slushie extrodinaire!

Lady'sOtherHuman
03-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Morning all, I'll get the coffee going. I know coffee goes good with brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Chance of snow and/or rain showers today with a high in the 30's. I wish spring would hurry up and get here. I'm tired of shoveling snow.:(

RICHARD
03-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Morning all, I'll get the coffee going. I know coffee goes good with brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Chance of snow and/or rain showers today with a high in the 30's. I wish spring would hurry up and get here. I'm tired of shoveling snow.:(

I always freakl out when I see the time stamp on you "Right Coaster's" posts.

I see you posted at 3:58 and I have to remember that it's a three hour difference! I get guilty for not being on the job!

I'll refill your cup and think about a good dinner service for tonight.

DONE.

Lady'sOtherHuman
03-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Thanks Richard, I can't wait to see what's on the menu. LH and I have been watching a lot of Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. He makes some really good stuff. I may have to get one of his cookbooks.

RICHARD
03-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks Richard, I can't wait to see what's on the menu. LH and I have been watching a lot of Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. He makes some really good stuff. I may have to get one of his cookbooks.

If LH starts to curse like him, let us know?;):eek::o

Did you see the recent episode at the Cuban restaurant? That women's accent reminded me of a former boss. I wanted to slit my wrists when I heard it......

I want a good meatloaf!!!!!

DONE!:)

If you like crazy kitchen programs?

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/conviction-kitchen/

This program was very good!!!!