PDA

View Full Version : Neurotic dogs and the people who spoil them

Lady's Human
02-24-2010, 07:38 AM
Lady's getting older, and getting more neurotic as she goes! :p

She's taken to poking me in the ribs with a paw when she wants attention and I'm not scritching.

I get accused of spoiling her, yet the person who accuses ME of spoiling the fool mutt did something last night that was downright pampering the fool mutt.

Lady was laying on the loveseat, all curled up, and she sat up and started pawing at the blanket. Normally she does this to move the blanket out of her way, but not this time. After seeing what Lady was doing, LOH got up, went over to the loveseat, and TUCKED THE DOG IN! :P

And she says I spoil her!!!!!

chocolatepuppy
02-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Ha ha! *raises hand up as guilty* :o I cover Lacey with her blankie every night as she is older and short haired.;)

Seravieve
02-24-2010, 08:33 AM
LOL! We do the same thing! Eli and Bunny sleep with me on half of the couch (2 more weeks till Eli's 8wk check up!!) and we all snuggle under blankets all night. If Eli works his way uncovered, he'll wake up and wake me up... I lift the blanket, he crawls back under, and back to sleep we go! =)

kokopup
02-24-2010, 08:33 AM
koko is so spoiled , and I guess I'm the guilty party that made her that way. If she decides to get in my chair I just let her have it and move over to the love seat where she normally sleeps. Last night she climbed into bed with me and took up half of my sleeping space. Rather than disturb her i slept catty-corner
in the bed. :o

chocolatepuppy
02-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Last night she climbed into bed with me and took up half of my sleeping space. Rather than disturb her i slept catty-corner
in the bed. :o

lol! guilty again! :D

Alysser
02-24-2010, 04:47 PM
I guess I am guilty to. I tuck Mikey in almost every night since we got him a little blanket because it's cold downstairs at night. :o LOL, how can you NOT spoil Lady? I think everyone's guilty of spoiling at least ONCE. :p But it's usually more hehe.

caseysmom
02-24-2010, 05:07 PM
I have done all of the above also...see no problem with any of it:D

Karen
02-24-2010, 05:09 PM
And she says I spoil her!!!!!

Ah, the life of a dog in our family! Spoiled, of course! Who'd have it any other way? ;)

boomersooner
02-24-2010, 06:08 PM
Don't see any problem with it.....I have a cold and couldn't breathe, so I got up and went into the den the other night to sit and try to sleep in the armchair....well, I let the dogs out of the kitchen..let them potty at midnight...Sooner crashed on a blanket which was on the floor...Boomer, on the other hand, crashed on my lap.....all 45-50 pounds of him...Even though I was comfortable at all, I couldn't make him get down....he was sawing logs....

KYS
02-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Love it! My BF always accusing me of spoiling Rocky.
Yet when he comes over he spoils him also.

Lady's Human
02-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Disclaimer:

The extra plate that occasionally appears while I'm cooking breakfast is STRICTLY leftovers and has nothing to do with spoiling the dog!

(And yes, the two eggs that break ARE accidents!!!)

MonicanHonda
02-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Haha, geeze, Delta doesn't have her own blankie. :) But the fact that Honda was never allowed upstairs at my parent's house and when we go and visit, Delta is allowed upstairs. LOL!