PDA

View Full Version : my cats LOVE this...

toughCookie
10-15-2002, 06:29 PM
when I turn the kitty tower on it's side, and then throw an old sheet over it!! I have done this lots of times, and they love it when they see me do that, they run and start playing, jumping in and out of the different places, at each other! I usually do this in the early morning time, and again at night.
just wanted to share this, it's funny to watch!

while I was typing just now, I heard a noise, and this is what happend!LOL:D :D

all the cats except Muffin have followed me into the room, and Patches in on the chair next to me, well Louise decided to jump from that same chair to the desk, and when I looked, there was Patches in the spinning chair! I guess her jump made the other office chair spin around, so there he was looking like hey what just happend?!:eek: this is the second time lately I wish Ihad the video camera on them, Icould have sent it to animal planets funnist video. I just about fell off MY chair laughing!:D

Cataholic
10-15-2002, 06:46 PM
I think cats like 'forts' as much as kids do! Mine love it when I change my linens and build the pillows up high, and put the sheet over it. It is like king of the moutain on a tumbling mat.

I had an office chair that got used the same way! It also flexed back a little bit. When one cat would climb up the back, it would tilt at an angle, and they were always so startled. Then, when they jumped off, around and around the chair went. I think the inside of a house is like a playground for cats. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

toughCookie
10-15-2002, 08:37 PM
I think the inside of a house is like a playground for cats.

I think you are so right about that!

Logan
10-15-2002, 10:13 PM
That's the truth, for sure!!!! Butter will make a playground out of anything!!! :)

boscibo
10-15-2002, 10:17 PM
Ooh...I'm going to have to try this. What I have been doing is playing a game I call "sheets". I sleep with a fan on, and I pile the blankets and comforter down at the end of the bed. Then I turn the fan on, and it makes a sheet bubble. Hanna the kitten especially like it, and the way the fan moves the sheets makes her think that something is alive on the other side. She likes to attack from both the inside of the bubble, and the outside. Fun, fun, fun!

Uabassoon
10-15-2002, 11:18 PM
Tibby likes it when the fans blow the sheets too. She get's all nuts. It's cute because when i lie down in bed at night she wants to lie down with me.. but she is so full of energy that she can't sleep and she gets so restless then she starts attacking the sheets.

10-16-2002, 08:47 AM
What a super idea ! I will try this out ! I am sure that Inka will love this ; she is to tiny yet to jump to the highest platform , but she is a master in climbing !!

Thanks for this !! http://www.gifs.net/animate/ragtimesmilie.gif

tuxluvr
10-16-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by toughCookie
.......looked, there was Patches in the spinning chair! I guess her jump made the other office chair spin around, so there he was looking like hey what just happend?!:eek: this is the second time lately I wish Ihad the video camera on them, Icould have sent it to animal planets funnist video. I just about fell off MY chair laughing!:D

Ritz jumps in my office chair, too and the sheer weight and force of her jump makes the chair spin around slowly one full turn, she just stands there with her face foward and it looks like she meant to do it...(ok, let's take a turn around the room...this thing is GREAT for mousie scanning!)...it doesn't seem to scare or bother her (the first time it startled her)...but now I think she thinks of it as her "ride" :)

Too funny...

Cataholic
10-16-2002, 09:34 AM
OMG! I can't wait to try the fan into the sheets thingy! My cats are going to go crazy. Thanks for the idea, Boscibo! My cats thank you, too...:D :D