PDA

View Full Version : That's my favorite spot!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-24-2010, 05:01 AM
My sweetheart Inka has a very special favorite spot: she loves to get on my lap, but most likely she crawls all the way up my right shoulder!!
With her little head so close to my ear, I can hear a mighty purr :):love::)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/I1-2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/I2-2.jpg

On this picture she is giving me a yummie lick on my lips :):love:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/I3-2.jpg

I love my shaky Inky Winky girl :love::love: !!!

cassiesmom
02-24-2010, 08:50 AM
oh, Inka! What a lovely fluffy coat you have! In the first picture it looks like you almost have a darker line along your back. You are very beautiful! Please allow your mum to pet you for me!

happylabs
02-24-2010, 08:55 AM
That is so sweet! Now you just need a cat for the other shoulder. There is nothing more soothing than a kitty purr-purr-purring in your ear.

Freedom
02-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Inka! I thought only my Sparkle did that! Is she pushed way up across your chest, under your chin? That is what Sparkle does, her favorite spot too.

Your face in that first photo tells a whole story! :D

catnapper
02-24-2010, 09:21 AM
:) Hee hee hee, Maya looks mighty comfy, but I wonder how comfy meowmie is?

catmandu
02-24-2010, 09:38 AM
Now theres True Love in the purest form that Love can take!!:love::love:
Thats about the nicest Photo ever, a Cat:cool: and Her Meeowmie:cool: enjoying a very strong and mutual Love!!:love::love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-24-2010, 09:41 AM
In the first picture it looks like you almost have a darker line along your back.

She has that! Here is an old picture, where here black line is very clear
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/an.jpg

Now you just need a cat for the other shoulder

Sometimes I have another cat on my lap then, purring up a stom too: my Zazou!!!![/quote]

Inka! I thought only my Sparkle did that! Is she pushed way up across your chest, under your chin? That is what Sparkle does, her favorite spot too.
Your face in that first photo tells a whole story!

Yep!!! And eh............. I :love::love::love: it!!!

Maya looks mighty comfy, but I wonder how comfy meowmie is?

VERY !!!! ( ;);))
But....... it is Inka, noy Maya!

Kalei
02-24-2010, 10:24 AM
lol, that is really cute :) That's almost as bad as when Bobo use to try to sleep right on my head lol...I'd say to him "now how am I suppose to breathe Bobo?" lol

katladyd
02-24-2010, 11:52 AM
My boyfriend's kitty girl, Mau Mau, does that. It is so cute to see a great, big, manly man, sittling there soaking up the love of a little 7 lb. cat! And, yes, he loves it!
:love:Inka is such a love! I can see the strong bond between you. Give her kissies from me!

gini
02-24-2010, 11:53 AM
There is just nothing in the world quite like being well loved by a kitty!!

lvpets2002
02-24-2010, 12:18 PM
:love: Awee just look at you girl.. Your so Adorable & Sweet.. Mine like to sit on my shoulder & knead bread on my neck..

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-24-2010, 02:31 PM
: Mine like to sit on my shoulder & knead bread on my neck..

Inka loves kneading bread too, standing on my 2 ...... ;):p

Randi
02-24-2010, 02:37 PM
It's good to see Inka is enjoying her mommy's shoulder - and even giving kisses. ;) She is such a beauty!

cassiesmom
02-24-2010, 04:04 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/an.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/I1-2.jpg

Dear sweet Inka, I see it! You are very beautiful! A gentle kiss for you from me ... :love:
Your admiring fan,
Elyse

phesina
02-24-2010, 08:44 PM
How sweet!

There's a girl who loves her Meowmie very much! :love::love::love:

Freedom
02-24-2010, 09:40 PM
I just had to stop back. No photo of Sparkle up under MY chin like that, so I wanted to enjoy the view from the other angle again! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2010, 05:07 AM
I just had to stop back. No photo of Sparkle up under MY chin like that, so I wanted to enjoy the view from the other angle again! :D

I took the pics myself!!
You can do this too!
Just hold the camera in your hand, and make several pics like mine. With a little bit of luck, you will get at least a few goodies!!!

momcat
02-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Inka, it's so nice to see you giving your Meowmie lots of lovies. Groucho likes to get on my left shoulder then start his turbo-purrs. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Take good care of Meowmie, Inka. She loves you very much. Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies :love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Inka, it's so nice to see you giving your Meowmie lots of lovies. Groucho likes to get on my left shoulder then start his turbo-purrs. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Take good care of Meowmie, Inka. She loves you very much. Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies :love:

Inka says: "Aw Grouchy my dearest...!!! What a wonderful idea pops up in my mind now! Come here to live with me, I am offering you my mom's left shoulder!!!!

momcat
03-01-2010, 07:59 PM
:love:
Inka says: "Aw Grouchy my dearest...!!! What a wonderful idea pops up in my mind now! Come here to live with me, I am offering you my mom's left shoulder!!!!

Hello my lovely Inka,
I'm so happy to get your message. Living with you in Belgium would be nice, but would your Meowmie and your sisters allow me your Meowmie's left shoulder? I claimed my Meowmie's left shoulder the very first time she picked me up and held me when I was a baby.

Hmm, what to do. Leaving Meowmie and Soncat would be hard because they love me so much and I love them too. Your idea is wonderful! But I can't leave my hoomins, we'd miss each other a lot. There might be a compromise though. Maybe you could live here part of the time and I'd live with you part of the time. Meowmie's right shoulder is all yours.

We both are so fortunate to have such wonderful families and they'd feel sad and miss us if we ever leave. This is definitely something we need to talk about so everyone is happy, including you and me. Let's see what we can come up with, okay?

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love, :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Your devoted Groucho

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-02-2010, 05:09 AM
:love:

Hello my lovely Inka,
I'm so happy to get your message. Living with you in Belgium would be nice, but would your Meowmie and your sisters allow me your Meowmie's left shoulder? I claimed my Meowmie's left shoulder the very first time she picked me up and held me when I was a baby.

Hmm, what to do. Leaving Meowmie and Soncat would be hard because they love me so much and I love them too. Your idea is wonderful! But I can't leave my hoomins, we'd miss each other a lot. There might be a compromise though. Maybe you could live here part of the time and I'd live with you part of the time. Meowmie's right shoulder is all yours.

We both are so fortunate to have such wonderful families and they'd feel sad and miss us if we ever leave. This is definitely something we need to talk about so everyone is happy, including you and me. Let's see what we can come up with, okay?

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love, :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Your devoted Groucho

I wlove you deer groucho!!!