PDA

View Full Version : EVERYTHING'S Turning Weird!!

FloppsyLadySally54
10-15-2002, 05:49 PM
Hi I don't know why this matters lol Ijust wanted to make anew topic. The teachers in my school are acting like the exact opposite they always are. The hottest teacher in our school wore pink, the nerdy teacher that always wear ties and stuff was dressed up like a punk (!!), two of our teachers have gotten engaged (not to each other), everybody's wearing the same identical pins that say "together as one" and frost valley sweatshirts, and a lot more stuff and it is just weird. When two of our teachers became engaged a rumor started going around that they were engaged to each other, so we asked one of our friend teachers and he said "come on let's go talk to them" and we were like "uh, why do that?" and then he said it was true and that he has asked her during the Frost Valley trip and we actually believed him he sounded so serious. So we went to the guy's room and we saw the girl walking in the hallway going into his room so we knew it had to be true and our friend teacher said "these two kids figured out your secret" and they were like "oh, they did" and he was like "yeah, they found out you two were engaged" and they played along and then they said they were lying and it was so scary we actually thought it was true!! Anyway I felt like typing lol so bye.

toughCookie
10-15-2002, 06:41 PM
oh, well you know, this IS near Halloween time, things are suposed to be weird.....(now imagaine the movie jaws music) things are never how they usually are.. people act strange, do odd things(now imagine twilight zone music) you just never know what will happen next. and in the coming days, it will only get worse, beware of those close to you.(now, haunted house music), I have heard stories of kids coming home from school and instead of their parents and family being there, there is just zombies that LOOK like your family. be careful, you never know what may be lurking around the corner!(haunted house scream!) :eek: :eek:

:cool: :D

toughCookie
10-15-2002, 08:52 PM
you really shouldnt give the name of your school on here.

FloppsyLadySally54
10-15-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by toughCookie
you really shouldnt give the name of your school on here.

Huh?? I didn't. Oh, you thought Frost Valley was the name of my school?? No!! Frost Valley was where the eigth graders went on their field trip and most of the teachers went. :D

toughCookie
10-16-2002, 12:35 AM
oh! ok sorry!:o