PDA

View Full Version : Buddy

LHCamry
02-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Buddy.....What a handsome fellow you are. I love dobermans. I had one many years ago. They are very smart animals. Such beautiful color. lets hope winter will be over soon and you can get back to your walking.
Congraulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi there beautiful Buddy! Happy dog of the Day to you!!!:) What a stunning Dobie boy you are!:eek: I'm so impressed with CGC certification, Buddy! You're not only beautiful and loving, but smart and so well mannered to boot! You make one fine ambassador for Dobies near and far sweetheart, and your family is rightfully proud of their best boy! And with your CGC certification, you would make one terrific pet therapy dog, Buddy! I hope that one day you'll have the chance to bring a little joy and love to those in need, just as you do your family each and every day!:love: How blessed they are to have a loyal and loving companion and best friend in you!

Congratulations on your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Buddy! And thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self with us today! We are honored to have such a deserving doggie crowned Dog of the Day! Hope you're treated to a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration Buddy, and that your Mom will pass along a bunch of hugs and kisses to you, from me!:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
02-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Every day we get to meet so many wonderful pets here. Buddy, you are no exception because we think you are fabulous!! Will you look at that sweeet facie!! We could cover you with kisses all day. Please tell the family to do the honors for us. Youmay not be qualified to be a show dog but we think you are still a show dog. We know your family agrees. It's very cool that you have a little Doxie sister. How cute is that? Congrats on the CGC certification and congrats on being chosen as our wonderfully good looking DOTD!! Happiness always!! Some kisses for sissy too please!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
02-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi Buddy,

My, you are a very handsome fella.:) I would love to go on a walk
with you & Patches sometime.:) I am so glad to meet you & read all
about you & your lucky family. Congratulations on being chosen as our
special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.:)

irish
02-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Buddy, what a big handsome boy you are, your coat is so shiny and beautiful. Wish I could go for a walk with you and mommy and Patches. Sounds like you're living a happy life with plenty of love and doggy treats. I'd love to give you a big hug. Congratulations beautiful Buddy on being our DOTD.

columbine
02-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Buddy, you are gorgeous! You have magnificent ears. It's a good thing you got the human you did, because I'd have named you BATMAN!

Love, Columbine

chocolatepuppy
02-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Wow, what a gorgeous boy you are Buddy!:love: Congratulations on being DOTD!:D